Who invented underwear/Tell me about your sexy underwear!

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:14 pm
Well, Since you brought it up Kicky...lol

Whats yours? Boxers, Briefs......Commando?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:17 pm
Thong? he he he...
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:20 pm
LOL

I say Bright Fire Engine RED!!!

With one of the flaps in the front you can raise and flash folks with...LOL
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:23 pm
he he he....Get the hose out! FIRE!!!! FIRE!!!! KICKY GET THE FIRE!!!!

he he he...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:25 pm
Actually, my sexiest underwear are simple black boxer-briefs. Sorry to disappoint. Is it sexy to you girls when a guy has nothing but his underwear on and a giant erection sticking out the front of it? Or is that just funny-looking?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:27 pm
i think it's funny....but only if it's a pitched tent...if it is literally sticking out...well, then I have to act.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:28 pm
I meant literally sticking out. Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:29 pm
well, you could laugh at it but it is there and something has to be done about it....so..... Shocked Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:34 pm
Kicky if you want to hide that erection, try Stiffies underwear. It has internal side pockets in which you place the penis. These pockets disguises embarrassing erections by keeping it tucked into the side pocket when aroused. The pockets are designed like a push up bra.

http://www.abc.net.au/newinventors/txt/s1064582.htm
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:39 pm
I have Gonzo underwear.

It's Gonzo's face on the front, but a hole where his nose is supposed to me.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:40 pm
Kicky, I find it amusing..and like Kristie...feel that there is something that is in need of being taken care of..lol

I guess curiousity killed the cat, cause this cat would definetly have to find out whats inside those boxer briefs......lol
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:48 pm
Once, (this was back in the early days of my sex life), I was with a girl I was about to boink for the first time, and I took my pants down and my erection was poking out the front of the underwear. I was so f*cking embarrassed.

She just looked at it, smiling, her eyes a little wider, and I quickly and clumsily yanked down my underwear and hopped onto the mattress we had set down on the floor in her basement, all red-faced. But she took matters in hand, and things turned out just fine.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 04:51 pm
I had a girlfriend who had this teddy thing with snaps in the crotch. Loved that.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 06:50 pm
humm, snappy things huh? I had one of those one time, lasted one use..so to say......snaps got pulled out! lol
0 Replies

IrisDawn

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 07:09 pm
I usually dont wear underwear, but if I do I wear a thong! Of course it's sexy when a mans erection is poking out of his underwear. Very Arousing!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:33 pm
I haven't managed the Thong...thingy. Just something about that string being...THERE, and me wanting dig them out.....HAHA, that would drive me nutts, I think. :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:48 pm
I don't know how you chicks can stand to do the thong thing. But god bless you for it!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 08:55 pm
I love my thongs. I figure, if the underwear is going there anyway, I may as well have less material wedged between the cheeks. As for my underwear, I love cotton, have some lacy undies though.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:06 pm
ROTF....Good Point Lil K........ :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:07 pm
I don't know why more women don'tcome to the same conclusion. I wonder if my butt is just built for my undies to creep up.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 07:05:06