I'm in trouble with my life...

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 07:41 pm
I feel like everything is against me. I'm too depressed. I don't know what to do, completely lost. But I can't share my problems with anybody else.
Can someone give me some advices?

ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 08:13 pm
@ChristianRodriguez,
I'm not the person to help, except to say I'd like to see you out of feeling completely lost, but if you have patience, time wise (it's a world wide site), more folks will post.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 08:50 pm
@ChristianRodriguez,
Can you not share your problems with anyone else because you don't want to, or because there is no one for you to share them with?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 08:53 pm
@ChristianRodriguez,
There are people here who will want to help. But, there is only so much that strangers on the internet can provide. The best thing for you to do is to find some people in the real world. We here on the internet can provide banter, advice and a level of support. But real life people can provide much more meaningful connections.

Depression is often a medical condition that can be treated. Have you tried to get therapy?
0 Replies

ChristianRodriguez

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 09:55 pm
Thanks guy so much. Smile)
I still have no idea what I have to do with my life.
But hope that someday everything will be ok.
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 13 Jul, 2017 10:02 pm
@ChristianRodriguez,
Hang in - people here post at way odd times if they do at all.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 14 Jul, 2017 08:36 am
@ChristianRodriguez,
There is only so much folks on the internet can do to help. We can listen, but if you are suffering from clinical depression, then you need medical intervention. This is just as surely as you would need a doctor if you had broken your leg.
Ceege

Reply Wed 19 Jul, 2017 07:58 pm
@jespah,
Going to your doctor is a good place to start. Find out if this is a medical problem that can be treated, just as a condition like diabetics can be treated.
The fact that you are reaching out shows you have a good attitude to try to solve your problems.
Sometimes it helps if you reach out to help others. Check into some voluntary activities. Help others and make new friends in doing so.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm in trouble with my life...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 11:56:27