i have been hacked

miro

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 07:02 am
hi everyone,,
i have been hacked on msn and am sick of it is there anyone that can help me with that plz send me a message if u can
thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 434 • Replies: 3
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 07:30 am
If ya want help, partner, you're gonna hafta cough up a little more detail about the symptoms of the problem you think you have.

I'll hazard a quick guess here, based on what you've said so far; its possible you've chosen a password for yourself that was insufficiently secure. You might wanna consider using at least a couple numbers, randomly mixed upper and lower case letters, and/or special characters in your password, and beyond that, changin' your password every few weeks.

Its also a pretty good idea to admit to your "Freinds List" only folks you absolutely know and trust.
0 Replies

miro

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 02:43 pm
hi timberlandko
no i have had that email for a while and i know the password but one day it just kicked me out and when i went to see my secret question it was changed too
plz help me thanks
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2004 03:16 pm
Well, if you correctly entered your username and password, and were still denied access, it sounds like somethin' you oughtta take up with MSN. Try Support at MSN
0 Replies