A night out with the gals: $150
Booze for Slappy: $0,15
Getting Slappy nekkid $300
Getting Slappy in the hay: priceless

Edit on Slappy's request.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 05:24 pm
$15 isn't going to supply enough rocket fuel for me during the night. You may have forgot a zero.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 05:25 pm
Sorry, lemme edit.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 05:50 pm
Nice.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 05:53 pm
Slappy
Is the Combat Zone still there?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:00 pm
Is the combat zone still in Boston...is that what you're asking?

All I know is up to maybe 2 years ago, Chinatown was like a real-life pimp n' hoe's party, with the hoe's being fat, disgusting crackheads walking down the middle of the streets wearing lingerie. And there would be pimps standing at corners, wearing big stupid jackets and hats. It made great comedy when we would go down there for late-night food.

Every time I've been down there over the last year or so though, I haven't seen the hookers. I'm sure they're around, but they've cracked down on it being as public as it was.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:10 pm
I'm sure this has nothing to do with ED, or the fact that it's only 1.5" long?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 06:49 pm
What's ED? And dammit, it's a full 2".
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 07:12 pm
Slappy
Yes, that is what I was referring to. I remember passing through 20 years ago and seeing alot of strip clubs there, but I did hear they cleaned the place up. I was just wondering how much they cleaned up.
Slappy= my little informant.

Who is ED?
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 07:36 pm
slappy, I always enjoy your stories. I don't know how to do quotes, but here was a line from one of your posts above that intrigued me:
Strippers hate men. Daddy didn't hug them and judging from a lot of guys who go to these places, I can see why.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 07:56 pm
Strip bars often creepy and usually under-worldy. All sorts of misfits go there. There were three in GA, I've been in 2 of them. I've seen men and women strip. It is a totally different experience.

I think there could be a dozen psychological case studies done on these clubs and we still wouldn't know all there is to know about the human psyche of those who work/visit them.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 08:01 pm
driving down the I-95 heading south, the further you go, the more signs you see "totally NUDE" (exit 151) etc. Curious.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 08:02 pm
At's the bible belt ferya.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 08:03 pm
This place was set up more like a regular bar, except there were naked chicks on top of the bar, and the beer wasn't expensive either.

The guy sitting next to me was the typical strip club loser. He was telling all the girls how hot they were, how good they smelled, said things like "you must have no problem getting dates," and said yes to one who asked him to buy her a drink. He drove 2 hours to go to this place. I think listening to him was more entertaining than the women.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 08:05 pm
So, you're saying it's 'divier' than the usual strip club? Lemme guess - Rte1?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 08:14 pm
Nope. Out in Springfield. It wasn't really divier, just set up more like a regular bar.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 08:42 pm
And no one got their drinks knocked over? I'm trying to picture this....
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 08:52 pm
Only three in the whole state of Georgia. That is mind boggling.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 08:52 pm
Nobody except the one I kicked over.

It's a huge circular bar, with the middle open for the bartender. The chicks just kind of rotate around, but the bar top is alot wider than normal. There's platforms with poles on the bar too.

I'm not a big fan of going to strip clubs, but this place had a cool setup.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 08:55 pm
Roger - 3 in Athens, GA.

Slappy, one of the bars in Athens had that sort of set up. Actually, the stage was sort of an s shape, the bar was along the stage with a drink ledge around the edge. The stage started with a set of steps for the dancers and ended at the bar itself.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:25:00