Reasons wife have affair ?

Reply Sat 8 Jul, 2017 11:53 pm
I am happily married for 25 yrs already but recent medical condition made me not sexually active anymore. Wondered if this could trigger wife to seek satisfaction outside?

I did not have sex with wife during 7 years of courtship ... discovered she was not a virgin on wedding night. No hymen and not tight vagina (very well lubricated). Too excited ... ejaculated in 1 min only. I acted cool and did not ask her about her past.

In 25 yrs of marriage, we came together during love making about 80% of the time. I did a lot of foreplay and penetrated her only when she said she is ready. I confirm she came together with me as I felt her vagina convulsing around my penis and felt her anus nibbling my finger tip. Each love making session at least 30 mins.

Now, she goes out every weekday (Mon-Fri) with her colleagues to pubs for drinks and fellowship ..... mostly guys and be back just before midnight. She asked me not to make an issue out of this as she need to relief her tensions too!

I have changed my will .... for all cash to go to our 2 children.

centrox

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 02:11 am
If I were your wife, I would not just have an affair, I would get a divorce! For the following reasons:

1. You are ignorant. Many women who are virgins have no perceptible hymen, and a feeling (to you) of looseness in the vagina during first intercourse is NOT a sign of previous intercourse. It could be because of your small penis.

2. You are cruel and spiteful. Rather than ask about her previous experience, you chose to store your assumptions secretly for 25 years! Also, based on nothing more than supposition you are prepared to remove her from your will. You may find the law will kick in after you are dead and restore her rights. I hope so.

3. You are untrusting and quick to suspect. She has loyally remained with you all that time, and you reward her with blame and cruelty.

0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 11:42 am
@adriw7878,
That is some serious detail about your intimate sex life, performance, and anatomy. Over share. Too much. Don't ever talk about your wife being well lubricated and convulsing around your penis with strangers on the internet.

Why don't you go out with your wife?
0 Replies

adriw7878

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 08:26 pm
Sorry for over sharing. Issue solved spoke to my wife about my concerns ... she did not deny previous affair. I have given her assets and will do needful after our daughter's wedding.

I can hardly walk .... mobility issue.

Thanks.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 05:43 pm
May I ask your ages?
adriw7878

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 04:17 am
@PUNKEY,
50 yos. we both looked good and fit (before my illness) ...like late 30s.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Reasons wife have affair ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 07:00:08