How many days in a row have you worn the same underpants?

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 11:05 pm
Laughing Just thought this board needed a touch of class.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,530 • Replies: 34
No top replies

littlek

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 11:08 pm
I'm trying to think of a time where I might have worn undies for more than one day without washing them. I think there were some points in my life where I would turn them inside out and wear them again - in a crunch, like for the walk of shame back to my place the morning after. Much more often I wear more than one pair in a 24 hour period.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 11:08 pm
the double post demons made me do it, I never meant to.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:36 am
Definitely only once, Socks, seeing as you asked. Very Happy But in my case it's easy - I counted the other day (during a lull) & discovered that I'm the proud owner of 40 pairs! Now how did that happen, I wonder?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:39 am
I was really sick a few weeks ago and I didn't change my underwear until about 7p on the second day when I finally managed to get my half-dead body up to shower. Embarrassed
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:43 am
I think i am going to burn the pair i'm wearing :-)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 09:52 am
you know, it was always tradition this time of year.....

my uncles would all go out hunting the week before thanksgiving. You cannot shower while out there. The deer have less chance of smelling you if you don't (go figure). So, on thanksgiving morning, the men at the deer camp will ritualistically burn the underwear they'd been wearing for a week and a half.

Talk about gross.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:00 pm
Never more than a week....
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:16 pm
There is always one relatively clean side of the underwear.
One day it is worn correctly; the other, it is worn inside out; the third, you go back to the original side (which relatively cleaner than the other); on the fourth day, it's time to wear them inside out again, and so on...
This trick was taught to me by gustavratzenhofer.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 12:29 pm
Kristie wrote:
you know, it was always tradition this time of year.....

my uncles would all go out hunting the week before thanksgiving. You cannot shower while out there. The deer have less chance of smelling you if you don't (go figure). So, on thanksgiving morning, the men at the deer camp will ritualistically burn the underwear they'd been wearing for a week and a half.

Talk about gross.

That's just wrong...you're much better off taking a shower with unscented soap, eating an apple, and rolling in leaves. Some hunters will store their clothing in bags of leaves overnight before the hunt. This (not showering) sounds like some sort of sick ritual.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 04:08 pm
AND, just because you don't shower doesn't mean you shouldn't change your underpants.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 10:39 pm
cjhsa wrote:
...you're much better off taking a shower with unscented soap, eating an apple, and rolling in leaves.

what's the purpose behind eating an apple?
do they somehow deodorize you (down there)??

the rolling in leaves deal sounds kinda fun Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 10:47 pm
Two days. But I was sick. Like Kristie said.

And once I forgot to put an extra pair in my purse before a hot date, so that counts as two days, too.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2004 10:51 pm
It's funny someone should ask this question. It wasn't too long ago, maybe a couple of months, that my friend, Læknir Scrat, and I were sitting in a small roadside pub. Laeknir lifted his beer and examined the contents, slowly turning the glass in his hand. His face was reflective. Finally, he spoke, "Gus, what is a good method to use for wearing underwear?"

I looked at him and said, "One day it is worn correctly; the other, it is worn inside out; the third, you go back to the original side (which relatively cleaner than the other); on the fourth day, it's time to wear them inside out again, and so on..."

I wonder if Læknir remembered my advice?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 12:08 am
My God. Imagine if it was a thong!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 10:45 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

I wonder if Læknir remembered my advice?

See that..............^..............the funny looking ae, can someone tell me how that is done, or is it a well kept secret that only the privledged are allowed to know?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 10:59 pm
Do you mean this (æ) one , or this (Æ) one?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 11:01 pm
Alright Kicky, how much for the info? I like both.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 11:04 pm
Region Philbis wrote:

what's the purpose behind eating an apple?
do they somehow deodorize you (down there)??

Reg your a potty mouth! I hope Jes dosen't see this post! Scuse me while I pray for your marriage.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 11:06 pm
You want to know the easy way, or the detailed complicated way?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How many days in a row have you worn the same underpants?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 10:30:44