I'M RICH! I'M RICH! What Does Everyone Want?

the prince

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 02:17 am
Yeah, I need a new car as well - I have been eyeing this Aston Martin DB4 for quite sometime....
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 02:35 am
I don't want a darn thing, but I'm so happy that you are happy!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 10:30 am
I want a villa on Lake Como, and a plane with a pilot so kicky and I can visit each other regularly. And a wine cellar full of vintage labels. And a couple of Jaguars (one to drive while the other is being worked on.) And a personal couturier to design my wardrobe. And an open account at Tiffany's. Of course, I'll also need a staff of full-time cooks, maids, gardeners, handymen and mechanics to keep up the place, and a generous floral allowance.

Other than that, I really don't need a thing.

Oh wait. You're only getting $1.5 million?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2004 05:32 pm
I want $1m in cash and the address to BP-Bear's house. Just field-testing a theory of his.........
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 09:11 pm
ok this might sound really stupid but is this true or not? if yes then way to go! if not... im sorry and i'll take a summer home that can also be my winter home... in va beach, va
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 09:21 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
I want $1m in cash and the address to BP-Bear's house. Just field-testing a theory of his.........

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seed - I'm afraid it's one of those scams, but the dreaming is fun! I got one today from a guy in Africa desperate for me to help him take a load of cash off of his hands cause someone died without heirs. Should I forward it to you?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2004 09:22 pm
ah so i see..well sorry then m'ldy.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 07:41:18