Jehovah Witness

newmoonnewmoon

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 02:40 pm
@maxdancona,
That is something. Please post a foto stating such as your proof because i cannot bring myself to believe this
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 02:43 pm
@saab,
Im sure they leave because youre rude like that..
Being nice is rather positive bringing your spirit up and should make you feel good within your soul
0 Replies

newmoonnewmoon

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 02:53 pm
@Setanta,
Was the joker hat included?
0 Replies

newmoonnewmoon

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 02:58 pm
@Sturgis,
Just think of every wrong every negative thing you do here on earth will be done unto you ×10 infinity after death. Yes earth is the hell of it all if youre truly a good hearted person.but. to someone who is nothing but a negative side effect of being on earth on earth then earth is like heaven to them
Therefore this is quite a catching conversation i began
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 03:04 pm
Maybe I'll converse with you after you master the English language. Your English sucks.
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 03:05 pm
@Setanta,
Ok sorry. Spilled my water on the table.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 03:49 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
newmoonnewmoon wrote:
I really think they just want to talk to you more rather intensely with that information

I think you write like a fool.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 04:12 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
newmoonnewmoon wrote:

That is something. Please post a foto stating such as your proof because i cannot bring myself to believe this

I am the person here who is defending you Newmoon. The first Amendment guarantees the right of anyone to go door to door to preach the gospel, or to save the whales, or to get Hillary elected.

The Hillary campaign in New Hampshire organized hundreds of people to knock on doors. I have family who participated. In New Hampshire at least, I suppose it worked.

Personally, whether it be JWs or Hillary supporters, I would prefer an in person visit to one of those damn robocalls any day.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 05:46 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
I choose when I will engage on the internet. The internet does not knock on my door at inconvenient times.
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 06:12 pm
@centrox,
I do not eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
0 Replies

newmoonnewmoon

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 06:14 pm
@maxdancona,
Oh ok. But defend me from what? I love opinions converstaion thoughts and so forth
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 06:15 pm
@ehBeth,
But when people talk to you unawaringly on the internet then you are infringed upon yes or no
maxdancona

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 06:29 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
They are mocking you. They don't have very much respect for the religion.

No one here wants to discuss anything with you in a respectful way. If I am wrong and someone does want an intelligent discussion... by all means speak up. They are blowing smoke in your face.
seac

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 07:11 pm
I sat next to a Jehovah Witness guy in high school. He did have some twisted ways of looking at things and making fun of other people. Very self centered and he thought god gave him the right be that way. He was a chosen one and everybody else was doomed. It has been a long time now, not sure what he is doing lately, but he lived life taking on petty work.
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 07:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Just bored maxdancona. I have rather rude remarks i personally think but i am with no intent to offend anyone.

I am neither for or against a Jehovah Witness. One more visited me and informed me what a Jehovah Witness was. Once she left I posted the question.
0 Replies

newmoonnewmoon

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 07:44 pm
@seac,
I dont think i could ever be a jehovah witness
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 11:42 pm
@newmoonnewmoon,
I can control when and where I go on the internet and who I interact with. I take advantage of the block/ignore functions at various websites. People can't infringe online unless I give/leave them an opening.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 01:00 am
@centrox,
You're lucky, they have an unerring ability to know exactly when I'm having a ****. No, when I've just started a ****, so I have to nip it half way through and struggle downstairs because I'm actually expecting a delivery.

If they knocked before I started or was about to finish it wouldn't be too bad. Where in the Bible does Jesus command his followers to hassle people on the bog?
newmoonnewmoon

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 07:18 am
@ehBeth,
True❤
0 Replies

newmoonnewmoon

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2017 07:25 am
@izzythepush,
Im sure there are exceptions

Relieved i am no jehovah witness

When it comes to a2k i am in between or perhaps i should say for both Christ and the devil. understanding is needed. I do not deny my love for Christ. I do not deny my love for that man who believes himself to be the devil. For we were all created equally. I am not one to judge, criticize in any way, for what is right is fair is equal and so forth.

1. Forums
  2. » Jehovah Witness
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 01:31:15