So if a feminest could tell me

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2017 05:47 pm
Why is it that during interviews most of the "feminist community" wont let a person with a different opinion speak and yet, you say you are fighting for equal rights? doesn't seem like you are setting a good example and are quite frankly, being immature, childish, and incompetant
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,077 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2017 06:06 pm
@Grim Reaper,
Grim Reaper wrote:

Why is it that during interviews most of the "feminist community" wont let a person with a different opinion speak and yet, you say you are fighting for equal rights? doesn't seem like you are setting a good example and are quite frankly, being immature, childish, and incompetant

It isn't about equal rights. It's disguised as that but really it's about trying to have more rights than males without the responsibility that comes with it.

Just like Uber has introduced a new policy that only women drivers can pick up women passengers. Because some third wave feminists petitioned the company to create a "safe space" for women.

So in other words a woman Uber driver can pick up both male and female passengers but a male driver can only pick up male passengers. Yep sounds like equality to me.
momoends

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 08:54 pm
@Krumple,
how come that uber new policy give women more rights than males without the responsability?
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2018 09:26 pm
@Grim Reaper,
that's because equal rights are not about being polite, rude, immature or whatever... equal rights are: equal salary for a job position no matter the gender, equal opportunities to get a promotion, .... that's in the first world.. if we talked about the second or third that would be: eradicating ablation, forced marriage on little girls, dead penalty to unfaithful wives (even if the wife was raped or forced to).....
which interview are you talking about? I´d like to see it so I could give an opinion ..... and how many interviews have you seen of a rude feminist? you said "most" so I guess you've seen thousands, don't you?

0 Replies