My boyfriend was texting other girls

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 03:04 pm
well, I need you help as far as I am lost.
Me and my boyfriend had an amazing relationship, we had been supportive, caring, respecting, loving, for each other other the year and a half , we had good sex .
last week, I took his unblocked phone and discovered he was texting girls he follows on Instagram. He never met her, just like their photos and probable got attracted and interested to text her. I could not a long, he was around me ( only I could see was he was greeting the girl but he didn't answer. I gave phone back to him , I talked him everything was over and went out. when he wasn't at home I packed and left him.
I remembered that girl ID and i texted her to explain me honesty everything what was going between them. that girl sent me all photoscreen. It was conversation like 'how are you, hat are you doing' once he said I will invite you for dinner.
My previous, relationship finished cause my ex-boyfriend cheated me with one girl. I want to listen that I took right decision and I am not over jealous after my bad experience.
When I talk with him, he said I am not open minded as he is ( he is Italian, I am Georgian ) and this is a problem , and if he will text hi and like photos doesn't mean he is cheating
I compeletely disagree, relationship is finish when you flirt with others ( we are 30 years old )

jespah

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 03:26 pm
@Salome01,
If my relationship was finished when I flirted, I would have never gotten married.

I am married for 25 years. I still flirt all the time. Because that is all it is - it doesn't go anywhere.

Still, all relationships are different, and not everyone has the exact same tolerance level. But you should know that plenty of people don't feel like you do. I hope you find someone who does.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 03:27 pm
@Salome01,
There is a massive difference between flirting and actively cheating.

My partner and I both flirt. It is like breathing for us. We've been together about 20 years. If we broke up because of flirting, we wouldn't have lasted a week.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 03:28 pm
@jespah,
hahahahaha

https://i.giphy.com/media/YGiRu4QOhdIc0/giphy.webp
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My boyfriend was texting other girls
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:41:38