Are the 12 signs of zodiac in astrology is true?

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 07:02 pm
How is it possible that your zodiac sign describe yourself so accurately that you don't even know words that best describe you? I've been reading about Pisces, that's me, and suprisingly it reflects my true personality. I don' know....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 575 • Replies: 17

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 07:39 pm
@Pumnellmoo,
I find that I fit the Virgo description pretty well. Are they real? In the most technical sense, they are a thing that actually exist. Are they REAL? I dunno!
roger

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 07:54 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
If they fit you, they are REAL. Otherwise, they make for interesting conversation - in the right group.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 09:24 pm
My sign is post no bills.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 04:34 am
We Virgos are serial killers at heart. We kill fifths, pitchers -
rosborne979

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 04:52 am
@Pumnellmoo,
Read all the others too. See if they fit as well. Be honest with yourself.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 07:39 am
I am a Virgo. We are the best. All else are just there to make the charts look pretty. #TrueStory
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:48 am
Billy Connolly once joked that his star sign was Pyrex because he was a test tube baby.

Sorry, Sir Billy.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 01:02 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
We Virgos are serial killers at heart. We kill fifths, pitchers -.

But we are quite meticulously neat about it. Its just in our astrological nature.
0 Replies

Salome01

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 03:12 pm
@Pumnellmoo,
as i know you need to do personal horosscope, that is more clear and real
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 05:35 pm
@Pumnellmoo,
Pumnellmoo wrote:

How is it possible that your zodiac sign describe yourself so accurately that you don't even know words that best describe you? I've been reading about Pisces, that's me, and suprisingly it reflects my true personality. I don' know....

Astrology is about as accurate as using the ingredients on a box of cereal to forecast the days events.
roger

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 05:37 pm
@Krumple,
Well, which ingredients are good omens?
Krumple

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 06:02 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Well, which ingredients are good omens?

close your eyes and randomly point.
roger

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 07:54 pm
@Krumple,
I get it. Kind of like opening a random page of the I ching.
0 Replies

MethSaferThanTHC

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2017 10:05 am
@Pumnellmoo,
I think they do describe people. Because it's not like the signs will represent something else (crab becomes a tree, lion becomes a house, fish become a bull, etc) anytime soon. Although, there are cases where astrology is 1% accurate. Lol
0 Replies

Pumnellmoo

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2017 10:22 am
Wow guys, thanks for replying! Some people would roll they eyes when we talk about this "nonsense" to them. I personally think these signs are meant to guide people to understand other people as well. My brother is a Virgo and we get along really well. Word has it that pisces and virgo can have a good connection. So is that a coincidence...? I don't knowww
Olivier5

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2017 10:57 am
The good and bad
that are in human nature,
the joy and grief
that are in fate and destiny–
do not attribute them to
the movement
of heavenly bodies;
for according to the path of science,
the stars are a thousand times
more helpless than you.

-- Omar Khayyam
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Jul, 2017 09:30 pm
@Pumnellmoo,
Pumnellmoo wrote:

Wow guys, thanks for replying! Some people would roll they eyes when we talk about this "nonsense" to them. I personally think these signs are meant to guide people to understand other people as well. My brother is a Virgo and we get along really well. Word has it that pisces and virgo can have a good connection. So is that a coincidence...? I don't knowww

It's silly though to think that the month and day and hour have some impact on your personality to the point you'll have better connections with people of a specific other month, day and time.

What happens when you have the same two examples yet the two people despise each other? Would you write it off as something else?

One of the things about superstition is that people only count the positive affirmations and ignore the failures and aspects that disprove the theory.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are the 12 signs of zodiac in astrology is true?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:32:47