Jeff the Killer

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 06:48 pm
Hello, today I will share my personal opinion on the infamous Jeff the killer. But first, for those of whom who don't know, Jeff is a more commonly known ceepypasta (A series of short horror stories spread through the inter web). He is 14 and said to have been living with his mom, dad, and brother (Now Known to some as homicidal Lui). After a accident and a issue with bullies, he was burned and "bleached white". When he got out of the hospital, he carved a smile onto his face, murdered his family, and murdered the family across the street. He also supposedly got a weird feeling that made him wanna hurt people.

Now for an opinion. Jeff is overrated, his story to be exact. As much as I would love to nag about the fangirls, everyone else is already doing that. In Jeff's story, it mentions in the first half that he got this weird feeling. The author likes creepypasta stories, right? That weird feeling was probably based upon a thing that the author must of at one point felt. I say this because like anyone who reads this stuff enough to make an OC with an origin, a lot of us DO get a weird feeling. In some cases, its when the mind grows to comforted or use to these type of things. Sometimes its because too much is being processed at once, causing one of two things. Anxiety, or unnatural amounts of dopamine. A cell in the brain that is usually caused by addiction, victory, or something tat is a big deal.

But the thing about dopamine, is through a lot of science, it can drag you into wanting to do something, that you have either done or seen over over, so it doesn't make sense when Jeff gets the feeling. But if he didn't get it, there would be no Jeff the killer, because that feeling drags him to kill in the first place. also, when your covered in bleach and drink and someone drops a lighter on you, you don't turn white. I can keep going on with plot holes! Not only that, but everything is too cheesy. when I heard the story for the first time as a 9 year old, I wasn't even scared. And at the time, I was scared of touching trees.

Lastly, I would like to say that I feel as though, Jeff is the reason why all this eleven year old girls are reading lemon and making jokes about murder. You can say other wise, but think about it. All the fake garbage fangirls spread about him all over the internet, is just the stuff you need to say about someone to make them a sexy cartoon character. So when children see this they think "Ha ha! Cool!" or "but what about this? That is weird." And being children, they get curious. Often times they'll look beyond that bloody smile, and think "Maybe under that beast is a kind guy!" I like to describe these people as "Harley quinn type" meaning when they see there joker, (or in this case Jeff" they think that they would make him a good guy. When really if Jeff came to real life, he could be murdering this girl's parents, dog, whatever and they think they'd be alright, because Jeff is just "confused". NO he isn't. He is crazy, and if you think that he is alright, you'll (I promise you) will eventually think what he does is alright. Or lie about thinking that.

Well anyways, thanks for reading. If you got to this point thank you so much. please let me know about any grammar issues, spelling errors, or your opinion on Jeff! And please do recommend what I should talk about next. I don't Hate everything ya' know. IT doesn't have to be about Creepypasta.

Have a different day people! ;o)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 257 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 07:31 am
Pretty much all creepypasta is overrated. It goes for cheap gut punches rather than character development.
leilapop

Reply Wed 28 Jun, 2017 12:11 am
@jespah,
Thanks for not saying something mean! Also I agree.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Jeff the Killer
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 05:43:54