Coconut Oil

ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 02:15 pm
Wm, thank you for staying with us, we need you here..
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 04:54 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Diane, local friend, and I laughed today. When we went for groceries this week, I bought my very first bottle of Coconut Oil, a money reach for me.

The next day came the news re its awfulness.

Me, I've followed cholesterol sagas since probably the eighties.

I'm not tossing my finally arrived jar of coconut oil.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 06:59 pm
This timely article...

http://coconutoil.com/big-pharma-and-mainstream-media-attack-coconut-oil-with-mis-information/

Big Pharmacy asswipes. You begin to smell it.
Lash

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 07:04 pm
Related. Monsanto and Bayer wrangling for the weed market.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/06/21/monsanto-bayer-maneuvering-take-cannabis-industry/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostShare&utm_campaign=TMU
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Jun, 2017 08:46 pm
@Lash,
The Big Pharmacy Conspiracy that is corrupting the science about Coconut Oil is the same as the NIST Conspiracy that is corrupting the science about how Bush was behind 9/11.

Would you agree Lash?
Lash

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 04:50 am
@maxdancona,
I wouldn't give any 911 conspiracy theory a moment of my time.

Coconuts are incredibly healthy in moderation and are replacing a multitude of cosmetics and diet products. Coconut products are under attack by those who profit from the products being replaced. It's that simple. I stopped buying several products that contained harmful chemicals and use coconut oil instead.

My skin is so much healthier and the age lines around my eyes really diminished. The skin around my knees and elbows looks years younger now. My hair even!! I use coconut oil for a mask. My hair has never been softer or healthier.

I use coconut oil and olive oil in my food.

There's a huge health trend with millions of people like me who know that the old way of eating pushed by our government is ridiculous, and the primary reason is the ******* dairy industry and other companies pay the ******* AHA and the jokers who develop America's proscribed diet pay for their interests to be featured in the slimy recommendations.

Period.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 04:54 am
http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-heart-associations-junk-science-diet

Cardiologists say **** the lying ADA. They're killing people for cash.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 05:17 am
Max don't give a **** if he's right or wrong after a point. He just can't let go of an argument. That's why I only read him selectively. If you tell him something with even a nuance he may not be 100% correct he makes it a life mission to stamp you as a lunatic 9/11 denier and sacrificer of victims to a volcano.
D45ist

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 05:29 am
@edgarblythe,
Here's the part where you earn the word "ilk".

There's proof you can and (and not just read about) and you call it assumptions.
Lash

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 05:36 am
@edgarblythe,
I'd never seen this side of him before.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2017 07:38 am
@D45ist ,
**** off.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Coconut Oil
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:12:32