Bye

Don1

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 04:48 am
edited to remove email addy
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 04:53 am
And can I ask you to do something for us before you go, stay. Stay and start one thread today regarding something that you believe is important for us to talk about, to research and study in depth or is just interesting.

It will be your legacy.

Joe Nation
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 05:05 am
Lady J wrote:
Ya'll keep such strange hours though! :wink:

Lol!!!! Awwwwwwwwww.....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 05:07 am
Don1 wrote:
May I ask a little favour of you, I'm not able to send Personal messages because of the rules of the forum, could I ask one of you to PM Col Man and ask him to contact me on: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you in anticipation.

Don - I just made a note of your email addy, and I WILL PM it to ColMan.

Now - get yer addy off the net - or, at least break it up, so that spybots can't get it, and spam you until you curl up in misery!

Edit: Sent!!!!
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 05:16 am
dlowan wrote:
Don1 wrote:
May I ask a little favour of you, I'm not able to send Personal messages because of the rules of the forum, could I ask one of you to PM Col Man and ask him to contact me on: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you in anticipation.

Don - I just made a note of your email addy, and I WILL PM it to ColMan.

Now - get yer addy off the net - or, at least break it up, so that spybots can't get it, and spam you until you curl up in misery!

Edit: Sent!!!!

Thanks deb, it's a throw away e mail addie, no problem
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 05:18 am
Joe Nation wrote:
And can I ask you to do something for us before you go, stay. Stay and start one thread today regarding something that you believe is important for us to talk about, to research and study in depth or is just interesting.

It will be your legacy.

Joe Nation

Very Happy I'll get back to you Joe, hopefully.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 05:22 am
Don1 wrote:
Joe Nation wrote:

It will be your legacy.

Joe Nation

Very Happy I'll get back to you Joe, hopefully.

Yeah!!! Just stay, please, just stay!!!
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 05:53 am
so you are staying????? good!

start some threads about Britain and let's dispel some myths Very Happy if you pm me I'll respond - I often miss interesting new threads for a while

Lady J said everyone seems to know each other - I felt the same - they did know each other from Abuzz etc but are very friendly and welcoming aren't they? there are some really nice and interesting people and some who have helped me enormously on my internet learning curve

I've met some really interesting people on art and cat threads - common interests cross borders
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 06:34 am
If there's little that interests you on offer, Don, start your own thread! Very Happy
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 06:53 am
I suspected that, with the US election taking over 2 years to reach a conclusion, it even got too boring for many US ers.
I enjoy the posts and threads from all over and I read most of them even if I dont respond. Nim and deb always add the explanation and underpinning of posts from their countries. it helps the context and allows us to study further and learn things that we didnt know. Walter is the master of patient magistry for those of us who live in the US
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 07:22 am
Hey Don, I was disappointed that you posted a threat critical of Prince Charles and never bothered coming back to argue my rebuttal. Although this forum is Ameri-centric there are many here who widen the scope of interests. We can't afford to lose a limey. Stop this nonsense and come back to play in our sandbox.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Bye
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:13:43