What is that ONE THING which Most Guys have in them and they like girls to have in them too?

JasSoni

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 11:31 am
LIKE for example, Most girls are EMOTIONAL and I like it when a guy I like has EMOTIONAL TRAIT in him. So if I (or) he breaks up with me, I'll know he's gonna be as emotional over me as I will be over him...!!!

I would like to have Answers “ONLY FROM GUYS” Please…Thanks…!!!!

centrox

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 12:02 pm
I like it when people don't type in capitals a lot like they are shouting.
JasSoni

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 01:12 pm
@centrox,
it's such a minor thing to point out...I would have liked it if you have answered the question..are you a man???
centrox

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 01:27 pm
@JasSoni,
JasSoni wrote:
it's such a minor thing to point out...I would have liked it if you have answered the question..are you a man???

It's a major thing. To do with respect. Do you shout in people's faces when you talk to them, so spit lands on them?
JasSoni

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 01:37 pm
@centrox,
what are you even saying???...how are you even comparing me writing in capitals with shouting???...Anyway, leave the discussion here, i have come here for answers not for arguing, Period...!!!
centrox

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 02:03 pm
@JasSoni,
JasSoni wrote:
how are you even comparing me writing in capitals with shouting???

On the web, typing words in capital letters called "shouting". Since about 1984. Didn't you know that? One of the cardinal rules of writing online, whether in email, forums or instant messages, is to never just use all capital letters. This is known as writing in all caps. If you make this mistake, you might quickly be told to stop shouting or even booted out of a game or forum.

When you write in all capital letters, it looks to most recipients as if you are shouting. You should use all caps sparingly.
http://i.imgur.com/tMSD7Ke.jpg
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 02:04 pm
To answer your question, one thing I like girls to have is intelligence. Make that two things. Thoughtfulness.
JasSoni

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 02:20 pm
@centrox,
Thanks for the answer...and only few words were capital, it was not that i wrote the whole paragraph (or) sentence in capitals, only those words which i wanted to emphasize were in capitals so that i get the specific answer from the readers...nothing personal...!!!!
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 02:54 pm
Ok now that's over, if there is one thing, I would say it is a kind heart. I think it's easier to say what I not looking for - vain, stuck up, needs to get over herself, thinks she is a princess, likes to play mind games, likes to flirt with other guys, takes too much drugs or drinks too much, also politics is important, I am very left wing and could not get on with a conservative, we'd be arguing all the time. Oh, and she has to like animals, especially cats. I think I have just described my lovely girlfriend, in fact.
JasSoni

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 03:40 pm
@centrox,
All the negative things you said about girls are obviously not liked in guys also...Girls stay way from those guys who are superficial, fake, cunning, are not sensitive and emotional, like to play mind games, only want girls' bodies and marry other woman in 6 months after being in a relationship of one and a half years with their girlfriend(fiancee) which shows that guys are never deeply/emotionally involved with anyone no matter how long they stay with their girlfriend(fiance) (or) the girl they claim to like(love)...they move on quickly as if they only ever wanted was a girl to sleep and produce kids with...oh, i have just realized I described my loser ex-fiance...!!!
Krumple

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 11:24 pm
@JasSoni,
JasSoni wrote:

All the negative things you said about girls are obviously not liked in guys also...Girls stay way from those guys who are superficial, fake, cunning, are not sensitive and emotional, like to play mind games, only want girls' bodies and marry other woman in 6 months after being in a relationship of one and a half years with their girlfriend(fiancee) which shows that guys are never deeply/emotionally involved with anyone no matter how long they stay with their girlfriend(fiance) (or) the girl they claim to like(love)...they move on quickly as if they only ever wanted was a girl to sleep and produce kids with...oh, i have just realized I described my loser ex-fiance...!!!

Pigeon holing.

You don't think women can be fake, superficial or only want men for their financial success mean while cheating on them a month after marriage?

It's not a common thing for men to be emotional due to years of cultural stigma about it. Emotions are irrational​ and you don't succeed in most businesses based of emotional methods. Most guys lean more towards logic to use as a tool for success.

The fact that you are requesting it as a trait for your boyfriend to have proves my point that it's more rare to find and NOT common for a majority of males to have. In fact a lot of women whom are experienced may suggest just the opposite that they don't want an emotional boyfriend because he seems weak, insecure, and uncertain. They are not desirable traits. So in a way men are taught by women to NOT be emotional. The ones whom have very little romantic interaction with women might never get the memo and therefore behave emotionally and only women like you will find it endearing.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 04:50 am
@JasSoni,
Quote:
What is that ONE THING which Most Guys have in them and they like girls to have in them too?

Spunk.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 08:27 am
@JasSoni,
Honesty.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Sun 18 Jun, 2017 10:10 am
Beer
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2017 10:44 pm
@JasSoni,
Quote:

A beating heart.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What is that ONE THING which Most Guys have in them and they like girls to have in them too?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:24:49