This guy wants sex but doesn't want a relationship at the moment! What should i do?

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 07:02 pm
For anyone who has read my previous posts i have gotten rid of the other two guys. And met this other guy but the only problem is this is the first time in a long time i have really like liked someone a lot but there are some issues concerning me about him and here's the story below.

I met this guy 1 week ago! we where both into each other, I met him at his work as he works at a restaurant he starts his shifts in the evenings as he works as a courier during the day. We made a lot of eye contact until one day i went there and told him i thought he was cute he then asked my number and later messaged me to come meet him as he finishes around 10pm. We drove in his car and parked at the front of the river we spoke about a lot of things from religion,history, Including things we both liked, we had a lot in common. He told me he was looking for friendship with me as everything should start that way he also insisted he felt he knew me a long time because of the amount of things we spoke about. We later went to his place and we kissed and cuddled on his coach, and watched some documentaries until he dropped me off around 2am as he lives a 2 minute walk from my house. We have been in contact after that but he told me he's not looking for a girlfriend at the moment as he's working two jobs and is afraid he doesn't have the amount of time he should give to me if i was to be his girlfriend and doesn't want to be unfair about it. He also is a Muslim and started talking to me about God and if i believed the evening i met him. He is now sick with the flu so i haven't had enough time to talk with him.However he has been messaging me late in the evenings to come over and see me, we talk for a bit and now he also wants sex. I like this guy a lot but i don't want to be easy! Should I ignore his texts from time to time? Does he want a friends with benefits relationship? Is there anything i can do to show him im worth more then sex?I have been really considering not to answer his late night messages by replying stuff the following day like sorry i was visiting a friend or sleeping etc.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 381 • Replies: 5

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 07:24 pm
Well he got to the point. No relationship - just sex.

Thats what you'll get.

Good enough for you?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 08:25 pm
@Jasminka101,
Before you go any further, try to find out how devout he is and whether he'd ever be allowed to have a relationship with a woman not approved of by his family.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 08:27 pm
@Jasminka101,
Jasminka101 wrote:

Should I ignore his texts from time to time?

I have been really considering not to answer his late night messages by replying stuff the following day like sorry i was visiting a friend or sleeping etc.

don't play games

that is for children

___

Be honest with him. If you want a relationship tell him. If you're ok being a ****-buddy, tell him that.
Jasminka101

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 09:53 pm
@ehBeth,
Apparently he is very devout, he even asked if it was okay for him to pray while I'm there. I sat on the chair behind him and he pulled out a small rug on the floor and began his pray. His family lives overseas and he has no one here, but i will try to see what he says about it.
0 Replies

Jasminka101

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 09:59 pm
@ehBeth,
He does tell me that he likes how iam honest, I think i should speak up more sometimes.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » This guy wants sex but doesn't want a relationship at the moment! What should i do?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 12:26:42