Relationships

naaz

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 07:17 am
I met a guy last month. We became friends suddenly. And then he said he is not at all interested in love but he wants to be with me. I was with him in the hope that he will slowly fall in love with me...because love can happen at any time. Then we even had phone sex. He was much interested in ma body. He wanted it in real. Then he said that he is already committed that's why he said he cant love me but he needs me for a while which his lover doesn't aware of. then I asked him to leave her if he need me but he said he wont. Then I said no, that I cant be with someone like him. He still wants me. What should I do. I love him. Is there any chance to get him....???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 376 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 08:56 am
@naaz,
So basically he fucks you because his girlfriend won't.

And you take that **** and ask for more? You need counseling to get some self-respect.
0 Replies

MSIP

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 11:55 am
@naaz,
now you must to meet his gf ! You have to checkout that what kind of relationship is between them ! if they wanna carry on till marriage so you should give up and if his gf is just passing time with him then you should save him before he gets hurt ! Btw ,he isn't a very good man because he wanna cheat his gf or he isn't aware of it ! so don't let him go if you love him but must to investigate him !
jespah

Reply Sun 11 Jun, 2017 12:51 pm
@MSIP,
She's under no obligation to save this user from himself.
MSIP

Reply Mon 12 Jun, 2017 01:07 pm
@jespah,
love requires it ! that's the love
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Relationships
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.4 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:13:01