Where are we?

Odd Socks

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:22 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Quote:
Also, are you sure you didn't rip that joke of Leunig?

Who?

Okay, I'm going off to look..............

He's an Australian cartoonist. In one of his cartoons/short films, all the electoral forms provide fuel to light a fire which generates enough power to light a small globe in the toilets behind parliment house. From this, he assures as, that if we walk by that building late at night, we can see the light reflected on a wall and be assured that our vote does, indeed, count.

Yes, your story was funnier, and made more sense. Ah, well.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:33 pm
Odd Socks wrote:
"In my head" is a little better, but not much.

Well, its either that or in someone else's head, and I'm not entirely sure which of the two things is more disconcerting.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:34 pm
the first, certainly. Other people's heads would probably be a lot more balanced.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:40 pm
Are you talking about the folks who post here? I doooouuubt it ...

(Oh, that in answer to your second question: "Able2Know" is the Intranet of a high-security enclosed psychiatric institution - I am guessing you just happened to hack your way in.)
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:44 pm
nimh wrote:
Are you talking about the folks who post here? I doooouuubt it ...

(Oh, that in answer to your second question: "Able2Know" is the Intranet of a high-security enclosed psychiatric institution - I am guessing you just happened to hack your way in.)

WHAT!!!!!!!!!

They told me that I'd won an all expenses paid trip to a luxury intranet hotel!!!!!!!! When I get out of here, their dog won't be the only one who gets needles poked in its eyes to communicate with god ( Mr Poppinfresh) .
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Where are we?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 09:33:52