Don't treat your customers like *BLEEP*

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 04:58 pm
Went to my vet today. They are the U.S. Army Veteranary Service, the people that make you pay an extra $25 for a tag, after your rabies tag and id tag, just because you live on Camp Pendleton.

A few months ago I took in my dog for an appointment. We sat there for an hour and a half past the appointment time, and didn't even get an "I'm sorry."

Today at 1:50, I was 10 minutes late for my appointment for vaccinations. So they canceled my appointment.

Generally, the best way to keep business is to treat them like humans.

When I open my Kennel and Training Studio, I hope to have a little more respect for my customers time... considering the fact that they're PAYING ME, not the other way around.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 771 • Replies: 2
No top replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 06:20 pm
Doctors never apologize for making people wait, or at least I've never witnessed it.

Did you give them an ear-full after they cancelled you? You certainly have the right.

Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

Ghostcat

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2004 06:54 pm
I made sure to stress that we had waited a long time the last appointment. The desk person didn't even look at me. Didn't care. I was late, and that was all that mattered.

This time, there was nobody in the office. Not a single other dog or person for them to treat. When I complained, they said they had time for one of my two animals, which is pathetic! They have time to give my dog a shot, but not my cat? There wasn't a single other person in the clinic needing treatment!

I rescheduled for a week from Wednesday (all they had open), but decided after I got home to find a real vet out in Oceanside. I have an appointment for tomorrow for both my cat and dog now at a reputable place where I will gladly hand over my VISA.

If your in the military, don't let them talk you into going to them. They say its a requirement to have pets on base, but its not worth a single penny. I would rather get in trouble with housing for having unregistered animals than go to that vet ever again.

My animals have all thier yearly vaccines, they're on flea medicine, they're never out roaming, the dog doesn't even bark. I want to see them try and get us in trouble.
0 Replies