Calamity Jane + facebook

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 4 Jun, 2017 10:30 am
@jcboy,
Hahah, except I am not a drag queen. With millions of users on Facebook, it has to be reported for someone at Facebook to intervene. I also have people on my friends list who have made up names, but it never would enter my mind to report anyone. Yet, if Trumpanzees can silent one more liberal, they will Smile
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2017 11:58 am
Olga reported today she has a benign growth on her brain, but is not contemplating surgery.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2017 12:06 pm
@jcboy,
there are FB bots that run through once in a while pulling names that don't seem real or have some affiliation that they don't to allow

a lot of my dance pals that were using Dance as part of their names were hit about 6 months ago

Penny's account was hit about a year ago - took me a few tries to find a name they'd accept as real

a friend of mine is from Mexico - part of her name is Coyote. None of her family members are allowed to use Coyote on FB -'it is , or was, a banned name due to its affiliations. weird that. she has i.d. with the name and still can't use it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2017 12:09 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:
With millions of users on Facebook, it has to be reported for someone at Facebook to intervene.

they use bots - as well as reports
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2017 03:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
Oh Edgar, that's not good news. Well, it is benign, that's somewhat good, but I would not touch it either. Her brain is functioning better than others, so she's still a champion there. Smile
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2017 03:21 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes you're right, ehBeth, they use algorithm nowadays to find random people violating their rules.

I haven't heard anything yet, but if I cannot access my account then I'll come back as Hans Dampf Mr. Green
ehBeth

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2017 07:51 pm
@CalamityJane,
Shocked Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.49 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:47:15