I still think about him

Tafa95

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 02:48 pm
I went out with my friends to the club. A really cute guy asked me to dance and I said yes. We danced and talked for a while. Then I had to leave so he asked me for my number but his phone died. So he gave me his number so I could have it. The next day I was thinking if I should text him so he could have my number. I ended up texting him cause I liked him. We talked for a bit. But then he stopped texting me I guess the conversation was kinda over. And I didn't start another conversation. It's been two months since the last time we talked. And I still think about him and I wanna see him again. Mental right? I wanna add him on Facebook to see if he'll talk to me again but I don't wanna seem like a creep. How can I get over this.

jespah

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 02:55 pm
@Tafa95,
It's only been a couple of months. Send him one last text. Very informal. Just - how's it going?

That's it. Give it two weeks. If he hasn't responded by then, consider the matter closed for good. And during those two weeks, please keep yourself busy and don't just hang around and wait for a text.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I still think about him
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 08:09:38