HELP! i have feelings for 2 girls and its super complicated situation

karni

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 10:12 am
I have a big complication! I was dating some girl from foreign country for half of a year, we didnt see a lot but when we were together it was awesome, she is very nice girl and i have a lot of feelings for her. Next month she is coming to do intership here in my country for one month and she will stay at place. The problem is because 2 weeks ago my ex gf text me after 3 years, she was love of my life, and it was my fault we break up. I dont care for anybody more than for her and she is even having some problems now, and the last thing i would like is to make ker sad, i waited for this moment that she text me for 3 years, but now she did in the worst possible time. Now i am in some kind of relationship with my ex, but havent tell other girl, it would be so painful and then be with her for one month after we break up. what should i do??? please help, i cant even sleep well so stressed i am because of situation :/

jespah

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 10:14 am
@karni,
The young lady in the foreign country does not have to see you when she is on her internship in your country. You can help this out by staying out of her way and being sensitive to her feelings.

And then get led around by your nose by your ex. There ya go.
karni

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 10:19 am
@jespah,
Thanks for your answer. She will stay at my place, because i was at her place before and i promise her i will host her for that month, and she is even coming because of me...
jespah

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 10:23 am
@karni,
Then be nice and find her other accommodations and offer to pay at least part.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 10:29 am
@karni,
karni wrote:
Now i am in some kind of relationship with my ex

what should you do?

start by sitting down - in person - with your ex - and talking to her about what she sees in the future. be honest. let her know that you are currently in a relationship with someone else.

you also need to let the other woman know that you want to rekindle your relationship with your ex.

let them both decide what they want to do next.

if the woman who is coming to your country for her internship is still planning to come, it seems that you will be responsible for arranging and paying for her accommodation.

it would be truly unkind of you not to be honest with both of them.

neither of them is in an honest relationship right now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 10:31 am
@karni,
karni wrote:

I have a big complication!

what should i do???

and really

it's not that complicated

you should have told your ex that you were in a relationship the minute she texted you

karni

Reply Sun 28 May, 2017 10:40 am
@ehBeth,
i told her and she said she understand situation and that she can still sleep at my place for a month as a friend...i just need tell that to other girl but its so hard because i still have so many feeling to her, 3 weeks ago i was completely in love wit her, because i didnt think my ex would ever come back and i didnt even think about her that much after 3 years of not being together...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » HELP! i have feelings for 2 girls and its super complicated situation
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 12:27:23