The Deep State has gotten to President Trump

Reply Mon 22 May, 2017 10:13 am
Candidate Trump insisted on using the phrase, "radical Islamic terrorism," and criticized President Barak Obama for not using it. President Trump, in acquiescence to "the Muslims" in the Middle East that he's visiting, has not once peeped or tweeted the phrase. Instead, he was prodded by his handlers to use the term "Islamist extremism," although he tripped up, went off script and used the terms "Islamic" along with the word "Islamist," which an aid imputed to exhaustion. Candidate Trump loudly declared, “I think Islam hates us,” while proposing his ban on Muslims. In the Middle East, President Trump told "the Muslims" that Islam is "one of the world's great faiths."

Certainly, Barack Obama's Deep State operatives have gotten to America's savior. They got to his National Security Advisor some time ago.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 897 • Replies: 4
No top replies

centrox

Reply Mon 22 May, 2017 01:10 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Barack Obama's Deep State operatives have gotten to America's savior.

I presume you are being ironic. Nobody could be so stupid as to believe all that crap.
katsung47

Reply Mon 22 May, 2017 05:48 pm
When I saw the topic of "The Deep State", it reminds me of another article very interesting. I'll talk about it later.

Quote:
Mac Slavo: "On June 1st The Deep State Will Move To Overthrow Trump"

by Tyler Durden
Mar 16, 2017 2:00 AM

But this time around we may see a very different set of events play out. If it isn’t clear to you just yet, President Trump is under attack from all sides. Democrats, the media and even members of his own Party want to see him fail. But perhaps more importantly, it is the shadow operators known as “The Deep State” who may take this opportunity to lay the blame for decades of machinations at Trump’s feet.

These shadow forces have been at work manipulating everything from the global economy to the political affairs of sovereign nations.

While March 15th is the day we hit our debt ceiling, June 1st, 2017 is the real date to watch. That’s the day the Deep State may finally pull the trigger:

And what better way to do that then to collapse the economy?

Establishment Republicans and Democrats hate trump… many want to see him fail… even if it means a real systematic crisis for the nation.. in fact, many will even see this as a crisis to get rid of the President… to blame him for the last 30 years of mismanaging the country’s finances and be able to rebuke the voters who elected the President with a national mess… Trump and his supporters will be blamed and take the fall… this is the secret plan

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-15/june-1st-deep-state-will-move-overthrow-trump
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 22 May, 2017 10:10 pm
@centrox,
You're English. There should have been no doubt in your mind.

Is it because I'm American?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 10:02 am
@InfraBlue,
Well Katsung seems to have taken you seriously.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Deep State has gotten to President Trump
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:09:53