Opened bottle Of red wine

Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 03:27 pm
How long is a bottle of opened Merlot drinkable? It has a tight closure.

Sturgis

Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 04:20 pm
@visceral,
Once the air hits, try to drink or dispose of within 4 to 7 days, depending on his cold your refrigerator is. Alternately, you can freeze it and get on it to last a few months (although then it should be used for cooking purposes, primarily).

I myself used to find it lasted about an hour...if I sipped slowly and used a glass. (reason #9480 for stopping drinking)
centrox

Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 04:45 pm
I would say it is going to be worse the next day, and (so to speak) vinegar on day 3.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 19 May, 2017 08:48 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Once the air hits, try to drink or dispose of within 4 to 7 days, depending on his cold your refrigerator is. Alternately, you can freeze it and get on it to last a few months (although then it should be used for cooking purposes, primarily).

I myself used to find it lasted about an hour...if I sipped slowly and used a glass. (reason #9480 for stopping drinking)

Freeze it and add it to a morning glass of orange juice. Improvised whatever cheap cheesy bastardized Mimosa drink I just made up.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Opened bottle Of red wine
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 03:06:27