Graham Greene

Gala

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 10:02 am
My, my, I'm on larry's side in this argument...I think those of you who are taking offense are being a wee bit too precious about the books you've read and loved.

Do I give a Rat's Ass that Larry Richette doesn't agree with the books I've enjoyed? No, because he is entitled to his opinions, which I may add, are based on his having examined the literature from the inside out...
0 Replies

larry richette

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 11:57 am
Thanks again Gala! Keep those supportive posts coming!
0 Replies

KYN2000

Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2003 05:05 pm
larry

Quote:
Thanks again Gala! Keep those supportive posts coming!

Where to begin?

Internet chat is so wonderful. You can "meet" people in your underwear.

You can pretend to be anyone on earth, and even get away with it.

Yes, you can!

Without the burden of having to appear "presentable", as is the case in real life; one could, with a smidgen of articulation, (and not much else) almost get away with "murder".

In fact, I think that that has already been done.

Although, others are truly watching. Of that, I do worry.

(But I digress)

We have all (thank God, myself included) through the marvels of technology, escaped into our very own little world of anonymity, through this..........internet.

We have "met" and been "introduced" to people who in real life, we would have avoided at all costs. Believe, you me!

And this has been very beneficial to our personal growth and inclusion into a world that until now, many of us would otherwise have missed.

This thread, and Graham Greene?

Ah.......if only the likes of a Graham Greene, were here to watch the "articulations" of those of us "pecking away" in our underwear, hiding behind our technology....

Larry, who amongst us would measure up?
0 Replies

larry richette

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2003 10:39 am
Kyn, I have no idea what you are getting at, but as we say in AA, thank you for sharing!
0 Replies