Confused and crushed

Reply Tue 16 May, 2017 04:01 am
I have a crush and before I told my friends, I was so sure he liked me. He would tease me in class, which I laughed at. He chose to sit next to me when he could. We would even "play-flirt" in Tech Ed. I once caught him staring at me.

Once I told my friends, I became confused. My friend told me she knew him and that someone else likes him and he has a crush on someone else. I was kinda prepared for this because I always crush on the taken guys, especially when I don't know they are taken.

I want to confess, just to get it of my chest but I can't gather enough confidence and I don't want things to be awkward. I would rather I just get over it in time, and no one else knows. I don't know what I should do! (I am an introvert so just think how hard confessing would be.)

jespah

Reply Tue 16 May, 2017 06:44 am
@dorolinea,
You don't have to confess anything you don't want to, to anyone you don't want to. Why not write a letter, and then destroy it? You'll have unburdened yourself - and then you can move on.

Oh and next time? Don't share your crushes with your friends.
dorolinea

Reply Tue 16 May, 2017 07:47 pm
@jespah,
lol, thanks! I don't exactly want to move on though... I feel like moving on is for the better but...
jespah

Reply Wed 17 May, 2017 04:50 am
@dorolinea,
Then crush forever.

Seriously; it's a crush. You can keep it to yourself and never act on it. True story: I went to my 30th high school reunion a few years ago, and a guy confessed he had liked me. In 1979. Of course he married, etc, and so did I. Nobody was carrying a torch, we didn't suddenly have an affair, etc. It was just something he had felt a long time ago.

That's all.
0 Replies

dorolinea

Reply Wed 17 May, 2017 03:37 pm
@dorolinea,
Update: My friend is friends with my crushes(A) best friend (lets call him G). She told me who he liked... Its one of my close friends. I asked her when she found out and she said a few months ago. I was all like, It was months ago! He could have gotten over her! This was in the morning. At around 2:30 in homeroom, my friend and I were passing notes and she said that G said that A likes someone else now. Of course, G wouldn't tell her. I have to wait till wendesday to find out if she can get it out of G.
There's still hope!
ehBeth

Reply Wed 17 May, 2017 03:43 pm
@dorolinea,
stop talking to your friends about this

unless you're 12

and even then it is barely appropriate
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Confused and crushed
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:59:53