A Post about Qi, and your thoughts

Reply Thu 11 May, 2017 02:53 am
Whenever I get a cold/head flu/allergies, as I am sure some of you do, I lose my sense of smell and taste. Usually I discover my lack of taste after setting up a tea session, so I waste my decent tea in this state and the next day I’ll drink cheaper stuff until I regain taste.
But something struck me the other day about the qi/or energy I get from tea. These same teas I have when I can taste I can feel happy, stoned, energetic, etc. but when I can’t taste there are no pharmacological/psychological effects.
This says something really interesting about meeting tea halfway. You have to be in the mood, the mindset and have the full experience of drinking good tea to feel its good energy. This makes me really interested in discussing this side of tea. I believe it comes with time and skill and requires someone to be in the right mindset, which you figure out where that is for you from years of drinking. It isn’t necessarily elitist, but a fact that like any hobby, things reveal themselves to you later.
Any thoughts on this discussion?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 670 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Thu 11 May, 2017 07:01 am
@demilovato,
I think this is an awesome article.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 11 May, 2017 07:04 am
@jespah,
That is an interesting article. It's funny because I was just reading something similar to that last week and had a conversation about something similar just yesterday!
0 Replies

chirchri

Reply Mon 15 May, 2017 12:50 am
@demilovato,
Skin darkening , especially black lips.
0 Replies