Criminal Psychology

Nicey1

Reply Fri 5 May, 2017 01:16 pm
Which of the following is correct about most children who are frequent firesetters
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 991 • Replies: 4

View best answer, chosen by Nicey1
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 5 May, 2017 02:12 pm
@Nicey1,
Nicey1 wrote:

Which of the following is correct about most children who are frequent firesetters

Which of the following what[?] is correct about yada yada...? You seem to be missing something. And what are you cheating on? Your homework? An online final? Something else?
0 Replies

chai2
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 5 May, 2017 06:11 pm
I have read that people who accuse others of cheating were usually fire starters when when where children.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Sat 6 May, 2017 07:23 am
@chai2,
I used to play with a little gas heater in the bathroom as a child...until one day I turned the gas on then couldn't get the match to light. Once the match finally flared up there must have been a significant amount of gas built up around the heater.

I feel that playing with fire as a child made me a better adult. Now I can play with fire without getting myself killed!
0 Replies

Denise Winebrenner

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2021 04:45 am
@Nicey1,
In fact, these are very dangerous things. And of course, the most important thing is to find out the root of the problem, because the consequences can be irreversible and very painful. I will soon start a course on child crime psychology, I hope to find the answers.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Criminal Psychology
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:20:13