Is he still in love with her?

Reply Fri 5 May, 2017 10:58 am
Well, here it goes: This guy I have been talking to told his ex that he still loves her and is still in love with her to her face when they were hanging out together. (He was drunk) He also told her that he was talking to someone (me) but he said he doesn't like me and never even wanted to talk to me. (I made the first move when we met) And he hung out with her the next day after the fact! (So he obviously knew what he said right) Here's the backstory: Him and his ex were together for 2 years and it's only been 8 months since they have been apart (seems to me there hasn't really been a no contact period).

I found out from a friend of mine she is moving back in town. (She left town because one of her family members passed away) He told her a couple months after she left that he didn't want to break up with her but did because he couldn't stand them arguing. Anyway he totally disregarded me when she came back to town and saw her again. Taking her out to dinner, he kissed her, hugged her, came to her as soon as he got off work, asked her if she wanted to see his dad. He also still has her clothes at his house and her nightstand in his room.

(I read old texts from her telling him to throw everything away and he obviously did not! WHY?) He asked her for her mom's number (he would complain about how she blocks him) and he keeps it in his phone! Why? She really hurt him when they were together and it seems like she is his first love. Is he waiting for her to come back? Is he thinking about getting back with her? Am I a rebound/placeholder? Is he really still in love with her? When he told her he didn't like me and never wanted to talk to me he sounded like he was disgusted to even be talking to me. A friend of mine saw them together and heard them talking so I know all this is true. Please tell me what is going through his mind. Thanks so much!

jespah

Reply Fri 5 May, 2017 11:34 am
@babydoll21,
Who cares what's in his head?

It. Does. Not. Matter.

He is not interested. Say sayonara, block his nasty ass (he has said not so nice things about you, or have you forgotten?), and move on.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Fri 5 May, 2017 11:09 pm
@jespah,
This says it all.

Why even bother with a guy like this?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is he still in love with her?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 04:01:48