The origin of life on planet Earth

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 11 May, 2017 06:27 am
@hightor,
I guess you missed the post where...... nevermind, I'll just let you be butthurt in peace.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 11 May, 2017 08:05 am
@hightor,
You guess right.

"True Believers" on all topics, not just religion, tend to be insufferable.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 11 May, 2017 08:07 am
@tibbleinparadise,
Now who is butthurt Very Happy

Hightor was commenting on what I wrote, not what you wrote.

See how it happens?
tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 11 May, 2017 07:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I know! I was going to jump to your defense but ran out of steam. Figured it was easier to let 'em be angry.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 May, 2017 08:21 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
"Hared?"

Is that a word? Maybe just down there in Tex-ass, huh?
tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 11 May, 2017 10:37 pm
@Setanta,
Come on now, you can surely come up with something better than that. At least shoot for a junior high level insult, that one was straight out of second or third grade.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 12 May, 2017 09:09 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

"Hared?"

Is that a word? Maybe just down there in Tex-ass, huh?

You are so arrogant you couldn't be bothered to check what you originally wrote and which I quoted verbatim.

Here in Texas we don't use "hared," but maybe they do where you live.
Very Happy
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 12 May, 2017 09:10 am
@tibbleinparadise,
tibbleinparadise wrote:

Come on now, you can surely come up with something better than that. At least shoot for a junior high level insult, that one was straight out of second or third grade.

It's worse than that. Go check out his original comment. Very Happy
tibbleinparadise

Reply Fri 12 May, 2017 12:07 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Oh, that IS a bummer. I feel bad now.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 May, 2017 12:37 pm
McG insults me for not providing decent content (that's because he and Finny and their ilk only lurk in political/ideological threads, and are blissfully unaware of the great world at this site).

I wonder if he'll have something to say about the profound contributions of Finny to the site's brilliance. Talk about third grade comments pretty well sums it up, though.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Fri 12 May, 2017 06:31 pm
@Setanta,
There we go! Rise above the spelling error (that you made) and go for the throat!
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 01:02 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Be careful. You may attract his attention. Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 04:20 pm
So these, I take it, are examples of the exemplary posts McG thinks one should make. What a pack of children.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 04:56 pm
@Setanta,
Yes, he should prefer far more mature comments like:

Quote:
Oh, woe is me, woe is me . . . it's so hared being a noble conservative in this wasteland of librul savages . . . whaaaaa . . . whaaaa . . .

Somebody call the Whaaaaambulance.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 05:57 pm
I would prefer that there were not troglodytes who attempt to make every topic into an ideological discussion, such as a topic entitled: "The origin of life on planet Earth." Oh yeah, that's fodder for right wing rants Rolling Eyes . . .
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 07:50 pm
@Setanta,
Then contribute to the thread and stop trying to start a fight.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 07:52 pm
@Setanta,
The practical thing to do when you see a post you don't like is ignore it. If there is a particular poster than annoys or frustrates you, then you can permanently ignore them. Nobody MADE you open up a post that you knew would annoy or bother you. Nobody MADE you reply to said post. Since you came here voluntarily and posted voluntarily you literally are the waaaaaaaaaaaamulance.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 08:21 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
You're the hall monitor?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 08:30 pm
The conservative scum around here all act like a bunch of nazis when it comes to other peoples' posts. But look, Finn has a disciple. Ain't that cute.
McGentrix

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 09:51 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

The conservative scum around here all act like a bunch of nazis when it comes to other peoples' posts. But look, Finn has a disciple. Ain't that cute.

Your post certainly isn't cute. Maybe you should pull back from the computer and compose yourself a bit.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 04:17:43