Should i tell her

dave97

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 10:36 am
a girl moved to my school in when I was in year 11, she was in year ten, we were quite good friends we video chatted most nights but it was just a friendship, after I left school we didn't talk for about 3 years but when she was having trouble with her boyfriend she messaged me and we started talking again it went quite between us after, a few months later the same thing happened but this time she asked me to go down her house so me and a few other friends of hers went down had a drink she started crying to me and telling me about her trouble with her boyfriend and then we started cuddling on the sofa with the other people there she bit my arm and was tickling me she asked me to stay the night but I couldn't as I had important things I needed to do the next day, so a week goes by and she didn't message me but I did message her she didn't respond but on the weekend again I get a message saying "come down mine" so i did again with a few of her friends and the same stuff happened she cried we cuddled and she started falling asleep on me so I went to carry her to bed but she woke up and said she didn't want to as I would have to leave and she liked cuddling me so I said go to bed I'll lay there with you unroll you fall asleep so she got in to bed .e next to her but she starts putting her leg over me and getting really close to my face and rubbing her nose on mine and went half way for a kiss about 3 times but I didn't meet it anyway I ended up falling asleep there spooning her and woke up about 7 and just laid there as I didn't want to wake her up so about 3 hours later I wake her up and tell her I need to go and said good bye, i carnt stop thinking about her I thinking I should have kissed her then, should I tell her I have feeling for her, but I don't want to rune our friendship ? and if I should tell her how should I tell her ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 549 • Replies: 8

jespah

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 11:22 am
@dave97,
Yes, you should have kissed her.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 11:49 am
@dave97,
dave97 wrote:
we started cuddling on the sofa
she bit my arm and was tickling me
she asked me to stay the night

[a week goes by]

the same stuff happened
we cuddled
she got in to bed
she starts putting her leg over me
rubbing her nose on mine

dave97 wrote:
I don't want to rune our friendship ?

I don't think you need to worry about that.

dave97 wrote:
and if I should tell her how should I tell her ?

The same way she told you. But no need to let another week go by.

dave97

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 12:15 pm
@centrox,
so why doesn't she message me during the week, and what about her boyfriend she keeps spiting up from and getting together with ?
centrox

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 12:49 pm
@dave97,
dave97 wrote:
so why doesn't she message me during the week, and what about her boyfriend she keeps spiting up from and getting together with ?

We don't know her. You do. Maybe she thinks you don't feel that way about her. She has given you 2 chances already. She was in bed with you, her leg over you, and you didn't want to kiss her. Also you ask strangers on the Web when you should be asking her. Maybe she thinks you aren't ready?

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 01:04 pm
@dave97,
Invite her out for a coffee, talk to her. Find out what her status is - is she still involved with her boyfriend etc. If she is still with her boyfriend, step aside, don't let her suck you into these weird little games she seems to be playing with you.

You need to find a woman who is honest and clear in her relationships and her communications.

If she can't do that, try to find a more mature woman .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 01:06 pm
@dave97,
dave97 wrote:

you need to talk to her.

for one thing, she needs to know that you can tell she's playing games with you.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2017 06:46 pm
@dave97,
It sounds like she's using you. You need to let her end her current relationship. I'd tell her how you feel, but make it clear it's not going anywhere until she is single and over her boyfriend.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Apr, 2017 05:26 am
I agree. Shes using you. Bring her a stuffed animal to cuddle and sleep with, but no need to have any other kind of relationship.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should i tell her
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:19:10