im gay or just confused?

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 05:06 pm
Hey
My name is orel im 16
I think im gay because:
I got erect only from boys at least 3 years and half
And from girls i don't get.
I look on girls at street ,It attracts me to look but..i dont know if i attract then by Sexually..
I used dildo 3-5 Times i enjoyed that..and sometimes i wear boxsr briefs or woman underwear
I want to go out with girls , and to have a girlfriend , i don't want to be in relationship with a man...
And when i look on girls nude photos on internet it doesn't do anything to me..
So what i do and what it is say about me? Please help me

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 07:24 pm
@orel4848392,
At sixteen, I wouldn't be throwing lables on yourself. I had some "gay" experiences as a teen and I'm married with kids and very straight.

My best advice is focus on school, good grades, and quality friends that aren't worried about labels. Your body and mind are making some big changes, just go with the flow and try not to stress about it.

And if you come into adulthood and still like guys...Who cares? Those that do aren't worth of your attention. There are plenty of people like myself that just straight up are not interested in sexual preferences, doesn't matter, don't care. What we DO care about is happiness, well-being, personal growth, etc. of ourselves and those around us.

Orel, I want you to be happy and be around people that make you happy. Don't fuss about labels. They are there so other people can lump you into a group.
orel4848392

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 09:58 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Ok, thank you very much Smile
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 11:41 pm
@orel4848392,
I take it that sexuality resides in a spectrum, including all of us.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » im gay or just confused?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 11:30:59