How to make friends ?

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 12:22 pm
I have a hard time making friends. The few friends i have took the iniciative. I consider myself a really out going person. But i seem to come off to strong and its hard to make friends without negative first impressions by assuming something about me. Any ideas or strategies to make friends? How to male thme? Where? How to norrow it down?

tibbleinparadise

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 01:23 pm
@Marlee29,
You don't really "make" friends. You start with casual contact and allow the connections to develop naturally. Some will be receptive to this and some won't.

You say you come off strong, so you are aware that you have a strong personality. I am a pretty reserved person, type B personality, and my best friend is about as type A as you can get. I don't think your strong personality is your problem. I think you may just be trying too hard. Relax a little when you encounter someone new or even when you are with a casual acquaintance. Be friendly, honest, empathetic, and care.
jespah

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 01:39 pm
@Marlee29,
Don't try to make friends at all. Make acquaintances. Get people to go to the gym or movies with. If they become friends, then great. If not, then you've got people to hang with.
Marlee29

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 02:55 am
@tibbleinparadise,
I guess ill have to let it flow. Overtime It gets frusterating not making friends. The worse part is, if i get approached its by men with certain intentions. I dont know , ill have to put in practice all of the advice on how to naturally become friends with someone lol. Thanks
0 Replies

Marlee29

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 03:05 am
@jespah,
Your right , ive heard that before but it doesnt work :[
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to make friends ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 06:09:53