I HATE ALL HUMANS.

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 12:26 pm
I AM SO SICK OF GETTING BANNED BY THESE STUPID CHIMPANZEES WHO DON'T ALLOW FREE SPEECH ONLINE.

I HATE ALL HUMANS.
NOT EVEN A STUPID DUMB VEGETARIAN WEBSITE WILL LET ME POST PRO-VEGETARIAN VIEWS.
I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE BANNING ME AND GHOSTING ME AND ACTING LIKE A GENERAL LITTLE RETARD AROUND ME.
THESE FILTHY HYPOCRITES SAY THEY VALUE "TRUTH", BUT THEIR STUPID PEA-BRAINS SILENCE ANYONE WHO TELLS THEM ANYTHING THAT BURSTS THEIR STUPID LITTLE BUBBLE.
I TRIED TO HELP THE VEGETARIANS, BE A FRIEND TO THE VEGETARIANS, AND WHAT TO THEY DO BUT SPIT IN MY FACE.
I TRIED TO HELP THE MGTOWN, BE A FRIEND TO THE FEMINISTS, AND WHAT TO THEY DO BUT SPIT IN MY FACE.
I TRIED TO DO THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD, AND WHAT TO THEY DO BUT IGNORE THEIR OWN SCIENTIFIC METHOD AND, LIKE WORTHLESS INTOLERABLE HYPOCRITS, THEY SPIT IN MY FACE.
ALL HUMANS DESERVE TO SUFFER AND DIE.
I HATE MGTOW, AND I HATE FEMINISTS.
I HATE MEAT-EATERS AND I HATE VEGETARIANS.
ALL ARE STUPID SIMPLETONS AND I HOPE THEY ALL KILL EACH OTHER OFF.
I AM SO SICK OF "SO-CALLED" HUMANITY AND THE STUPID HUMAN RACE.

Krumple

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 12:36 pm
@SickSadWorld,
SickSadWorld wrote:

I AM SO SICK OF GETTING BANNED BY THESE STUPID CHIMPANZEES WHO DON'T ALLOW FREE SPEECH ONLINE.

I HATE ALL HUMANS.
NOT EVEN A STUPID DUMB VEGETARIAN WEBSITE WILL LET ME POST PRO-VEGETARIAN VIEWS.
I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE BANNING ME AND GHOSTING ME AND ACTING LIKE A GENERAL LITTLE RETARD AROUND ME.
THESE FILTHY HYPOCRITES SAY THEY VALUE "TRUTH", BUT THEIR STUPID PEA-BRAINS SILENCE ANYONE WHO TELLS THEM ANYTHING THAT BURSTS THEIR STUPID LITTLE BUBBLE.
I TRIED TO HELP THE VEGETARIANS, BE A FRIEND TO THE VEGETARIANS, AND WHAT TO THEY DO BUT SPIT IN MY FACE.
I TRIED TO HELP THE MGTOWN, BE A FRIEND TO THE FEMINISTS, AND WHAT TO THEY DO BUT SPIT IN MY FACE.
I TRIED TO DO THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD, AND WHAT TO THEY DO BUT IGNORE THEIR OWN SCIENTIFIC METHOD AND, LIKE WORTHLESS INTOLERABLE HYPOCRITS, THEY SPIT IN MY FACE.
ALL HUMANS DESERVE TO SUFFER AND DIE.
I HATE MGTOW, AND I HATE FEMINISTS.
I HATE MEAT-EATERS AND I HATE VEGETARIANS.
ALL ARE STUPID SIMPLETONS AND I HOPE THEY ALL KILL EACH OTHER OFF.
I AM SO SICK OF "SO-CALLED" HUMANITY AND THE STUPID HUMAN RACE.

But how do you really feel? Maybe your approach needs a little work? Maybe your destain for people comes out in your posts so they naturally become defensive even if they agree with you they might think you are posting and aren't genuine?
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 12:39 pm
He hates lower-case letters as well, apparently.
SickSadWorld

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 12:42 pm
@centrox,
The bottom line is, they are fascists and liars who can't handle the truth.

And if my post offends them, that doesn't give them the right to be tyrannical fascists and censor me like hypocrits, when all I was trying to do was help them in the first. Im so sick of Judas Iscariots roaming around freely in this world.
tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 12:57 pm
@SickSadWorld,
The internet pretty much gives people free license to be whatever they want to be. If you are dissatisfied with your experiences then perhaps you should continue looking until you find individuals who are receptive to your views.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 12:58 pm
@SickSadWorld,
Geeee...sheeeesh..gaaah! Hey daisy do you hate yourself to or are you an elf?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 01:03 pm
@SickSadWorld,
Rightly so. Terrible, terrible creatures.
SickSadWorld

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 01:09 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
This is a falsity of falsities! If I can't post without being banned for no reason, the internet is the OPPOSITE of free-speech. It is extreme fascism.
SickSadWorld

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 01:10 pm
@McGentrix,
Thankfully someone agrees with me. I am not the only sane person in this world.
Glennn

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 01:22 pm
@SickSadWorld,
If your hate is a response to humans falling short of your expectations of them, what is the answer.
ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 02:46 pm
@Glennn,
Raging at the dying of the light.
ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 03:03 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Or maybe just raging at the light.
centrox

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 03:32 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:
Or maybe just raging at the light.

Or maybe just raging.

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 03:41 pm
@centrox,
Rage on, cruel world.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 04:21 pm
@SickSadWorld,
On the internet social mores tend to break down because people can say whatever they want with few repercussions. Now, because most of us are conditioned to enjoy the civilized world where people can't just do whatever they please we (in the case of a forum) employ "moderators". Much like in the "real world" sometimes people say something and somebody else arbitrarily decides "hey, you can't say that, your offending XYZ". For example, I couldn't walk up to a gay couple and scream "I hate fags" and expect everybody to respect my right to free speech. The couple would certainly take offense and likely many of those around would also react negatively. That's why you don't walk up to strangers and scream in their face.

On the internet you can do that. You (and you've proved this) can scream at the top of your caps lock all of the things because there is very little anyone can do about it. You are secure behind your screen and keyboard. Nobody is going to punch you or tell at you or arrest you. The worst that can happen is somebody decides they don't want to listen to it and deleted the content and bans you.

You screamed in somebody's face and they "told" you to shut up and go away. You do have a right to say whatever, but the rest of us also have the right to not want to hear it and ask you to take it somewhere else.
ekename

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 09:16 pm
@SickSadWorld,
Sicks, what up?

You could be the mucolytic messiah of membrane management, the chosen one capable of answering the prayers of the afflicted.

Quote:
I TRIED TO HELP THE VEGETARIANS ... AND WHAT TO THEY DO BUT SPIT IN MY FACE.

I TRIED TO HELP THE MGTOWN, (sic) BE A FRIEND TO THE FEMINISTS, AND WHAT TO THEY DO BUT SPIT IN MY FACE.

I TRIED TO DO THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD, AND WHAT TO THEY DO BUT ... SPIT IN MY FACE.

Those unable to rid themselves of mucus ( cough cough ) could surely rely upon your meretricious magick to get people spitting and spluttering.

May I suggest the motto :

Expect To Rate When You Listen To Me.

(Your uncanny knack would also be demanded by spittle challenged philatelists and the unglued in general)

And for any Men Going Their Own Way, some musical accompaniment on the journey.

0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 09:49 pm
@SickSadWorld,
Sick,
All of us humans got together and had a meeting and guess what: we don't like you much either! Maybe in a couple of years when puberty is over we can get to like you, maybe. But until then why don't you whine at whoever offended you instead of the people on THIS forum?
Krumple

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 09:53 pm
@TomTomBinks,
TomTomBinks wrote:

Sick,
All of us humans got together and had a meeting and guess what: we don't like you much either! Maybe in a couple of years when puberty is over we can get to like you, maybe. But until then why don't you whine at whoever offended you instead of the people on THIS forum?

Tom one of the rules at the meeting was not to tell him all of us met. You broke that rule. Now that the cats out you might as well tell him about the consensus that he will probably never grow up or stop using caps.
TomTomBinks

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2017 08:48 am
@Krumple,
Oh, is that right?. That must've been when you guys sent me out for coffee. You're always doing stuff like this and no one fills me in. Well I'M SORRY, I guess if we're gonna have an agreement then I guess everyone should know about it. Mad
0 Replies

SickSadWorld

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 01:37 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
the problem is...I tried to save animals on a vegetarian forum. If they dont want to hear it, then they are filthy hypocrits and deserve to suffer.

1. Forums
  2. » I HATE ALL HUMANS.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 07:30:05