Spiritual rising with the help of divine masters

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 02:32 pm
Hi everyone,

so how is your path towards the light and your experience to meet a spiritual master on earth?

Mine started 7 years ago in a meditation group, then I had the grace to meet Mother Meera and receive her Darshan. It was not a wonderful light spectacle but rather changed my live subtly to more awareness, quiteness, peace. Then came along the biography of AMMA (Mata Amritanandamayi Devi) and the Darshan in Bensheim 2002. When lying in her arms there was only one word "finally". Finally in the arms of unconditional love which was incredible. Then reading some books of Sri Aurobindo and Sweet Mother which helped me a lot to understand what is happening to this world now. Not the easiest to read, but really helped. But always there was this urge to have someone to talk to, to have direct answers on questions that dwelled in my heart. Mother Meera does not talk, with Amma one can ask the Swamis but the answers are very short. Sometimes answers come via others, in dreams or by opening a book. But still.....

And so there was the prayer to the lord "please send me someone I can talk to and who knows the truth" and - wow - it only took one week for an answer.

By tuddeling through the net I tumbled over this wonderful homepage from Holy Mother Starlight Devi (you find her homepage via Google, I guess I am not allowed to mention it here) and was very happy to find that she can be contacted by phone for advice and guidance. As there was an upsetting situation in my life, I took my courage in both hands and phoned her.

The help I recieved was wonderful. In the most understanding way she guided me patiently with unconditional love, explaining to me how the situation arose, what to do about, whilst also giving me the strength to cope.

The blessing that came into my life was incredible and so were the changes. I now have the courage to start with my healer work, will change city in 3 weeks and a new life will come. Thanks to her.

Having met all these wonderful Divine Mothers was more then a blessing and I hope it will come into your lifes also

much love

Tripurasundari
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 962 • Replies: 2
No top replies

crazydragonclk

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 02:58 pm
What kind of belief system do you have or what do you call your religion?
0 Replies

Tripurasundari

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 03:16 pm
Dear crazydragonclk

my believe system is the truth to be found inside all of us and I believe in no religion. I believe in God as male/femal energy inside of us and every transforming. Religion as we know it is for me men - made.

hope that answers your question

Tripurasundari
0 Replies