Is monogamy a fairytale?

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 08:23 pm
I take it you are smart, but not aware of advanced education or people who read a lot.

People can be interested in ideas and want to talk about them, academic or in everyday life, no matter their gender.
0 Replies

lynncb123

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 08:25 pm
@ossobucotemp,
so you agree?
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 08:27 pm
Sexual tension goes on in life. Mostly it's fun. No need to be serious.
In fact, being serious can be stupid, workwise.

0 Replies

saab

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 12:08 am
Monogamy is not a fairytale. There are a lot of people who are faithful in their marriage - we have been in our. That does not mean one cannot think someone else is attractive and nicelooking. It is enjoyable to talk to other people whatever men or women. You hear something new and different and have something to tell your partner.

Of course there are "shrinks" overseas too - where are you. A majority are probably on a higher level than just being a shrink - as you so sarcasticly calls a psychologist. That already tells your attitude towards counseling.

I do not know you at all, but you tell us that you have a very low self esteen, which also fits the way you think.
On the other hand you tell us how attractive you are and one gets the impression you think any man talking to you wants more.
Just because a person finds another one good looking or attractive does not mean they right away have sex in their head. The majority of us think about
other things too than sex all the time.

Flirting can be nice, but as a rule never should lead to more than just a few words and eye contact.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2017 12:59 am
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:

Sexual tension in laboratories can happen, I'll testify.

Sorry, I thought you wrote lavatories, but that can happen too.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 09:26 am
@lynncb123,
lynncb123 wrote:

I hope that counseling will be the thing that solves all of this. The problem is we live overseas in a foreign country so a shrink isn't really available its more of people through the base that you can talk to like a counselor or base chaplin. Either way hopefully they can help me. Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it and will get some help.

Well, that is good information to know.

How to Find Free Military Marriage Counseling Which branch of service? Are you both active duty or just him, or you?

Hopefully that link might help a wee bit.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 05:24:03