HELP! Sex issue with my girlfriend... !

Tue 18 Apr, 2017 10:45 am
I've been with my gf for 3 years now. We're in a long distance relationship but we love each other very much. Last time I saw her we had sex for the first time because she was actually not supposed to have it since she's Muslim and her parents don't want her to. Please, don't tell me I'll have to respect that etc. I need help, no reproaches. She actually wanted to stay a virgin and I respect that, it just happened. She's 20, I'm 23. So we did it at her house and although we were really quiet, her father freaked out. He was yelling at her and insulting her, and I feel like it's all my fault. I don't want to lose her over this, tell me what do do, guys! I love this girl, but her parents won't leave us alone

jespah

Tue 18 Apr, 2017 10:52 am
@jfonseka,
Then marry her.

You both knew what the parameters were, and you both ignored them. Sex doesn't 'just happen', and both parties have a role in the act.

If you love each other very much, then a proposal should be easy (and you don't have to get married immediately). But those are the cards you are often dealt in a religious community.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Tue 18 Apr, 2017 10:57 am
@jfonseka,
Their roof, their rules unless your girlfriend wants to try to cross that bridge with them. She is 20, more than old enough to find a roommate or two and be a grown-up. Until that happens you need to accept that this is on her. SHE has to decide what the priority is here: sex with long distance boyfriend; religion; family; finances...You get the picture.

What YOU should do is acknowledge to her that you disrespected her and her families beliefs and house rules. If you are sorry, you should include an apology for your part in the matter and if you aren't then you need to find a local girl that is more in line with what you want.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » HELP! Sex issue with my girlfriend... !
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 08:31:55