I can't trust

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 06:26 am
I'm trying this again since I think I made my last post too long for anyone to want to read it.

I can't trust my husband he is Air Force jet maintainer (mechanic) he comes home with odd looking scratches on his back. Today he came home with what looks like scratches but the skin is not broken. Sometimes he comes home with two scratches side by side that look like they could be finger nail because they might scab and it looks like in the area where someone would grab while having sex. He just seems suspicious for the last year. We sometimes hang around his co workers and they don't seem to act weird or anything.

I track his location and yesterday I couldn't get his location to show and my text wouldn't deliver so I tried calling him and it went to voicemail. He said it was just his service in the building which I know can be bad but this is twice that this has happened and he's worked here for almost a year and a half. Today he didn't come home from lunch and I texted him and he didn't respond till it was time for him to come home. He didn't come home for lunch he said he was busy which isn't totally out of the ordinary but seems odd. His location was in the same spot all day so I accused him of leaving his phone somewhere and then going off doing who knows what. He denied it and said he was in the same spot all day which is not normal. He knows I don't trust him but he puts up with it ever since out fight a year ago I told him I was going to leave and get a divorce because he volunteered for a temporary deployment. I told him we would be better off apart but didn't mean it deep down it was just the anxiety and then he said he didn't know if he loved me. Now he says he realized he was wrong and that it was a mistake.

I feel like he's cheating and doesn't want to admit it because I could tell his higher up and get him in trouble and all our friends and family would be really disappointed. I also found a hair ball in our bed on valentines day when he had been home all day. It looked like a African persons pubic hair. I did work with African people and change in a locker room but why was it in our bed?

He does treat me good and always has despite all these weird things going on he calmly puts up with it and I tell him he's just going to leave me and that I will never trust him and he says that I will someday and he's calm about it all. He says he isn't cheating and he loves me and put up with it but my super on and off untrusting has been going on for almost a year and a half now.

I know I need counseling and help but I seriously think he is driving me crazy because I believe he is bold face lying to me and something weird is going on. Please any advice will help I feel alone and lost. We have been married for two years in September 2017 and together for 3 total. We are young 22 - me 23 - him and this is his first real relationship and my first long term relationship with someone I truly love.

I know I worry a lot about cheating but I feel like he really could be.

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 06:34 am
@lynncb123,
Good lord, if my husband ever tracked me we would be in divorce court.

You already don't trust him, so why are you staying in this marriage? So you can get the fun of punishing him?

Please leave this man so he can have a fighting chance of finding a relationship with someone who doesn't treat him like ****.

And yes, you need counseling.
lynncb123

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 06:37 am
@jespah,
I love him very much but if he's cheating I don't want to be with him anymore. You truly don't believe he is cheating from what your read? I am going to get counseling for this.
jespah

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 06:39 am
@lynncb123,
Mechanics get scratches every day of their lives. It's no big deal.

You have created a mountain out of a molehill.

Please see if you can get your appointment moved up. These are not acts of love. They are acts of vindictiveness and control.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 07:47 am
See the Base chaplain - go alone even if he won't.

Your imagination is way exaggerated. Your accusations and insecurities will drive this man out of your marriage. Consider the possibility that you brought home hair on your shoe or gym bag and it somehow got on your bed.

OR

He is a cheat and lying to you.

Find out the truth before you get sick.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 08:02 am
It's a vicious circle, the more you check up on him the more secretive he will become because even innocent conversations/meetings with other women will set you off. You will eventually drive him away, it's already started, your behaviour has made him question whether he still loves you or not.

0 Replies

lynncb123

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 05:05 pm
@PUNKEY,
He wants to go to counseling but I know I need to have some counseling alone too. Thank you for your response
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I can't trust
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 06:59:14