The Case For or Against a French Flavored Brexit?

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 06:51 am
First of all (MOST IMPORTANTLY), we need to decide what to call it:
Frenchxit, Frencxit, Frenxit, or Frexit? We can't call it a French Brexit! That won't stand.

Secondly, will this kill the EU and the Eurozone?

Thirdly, should we nonEuropeans care at all?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,585 • Replies: 11

McGentrix

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 06:53 am
@tsarstepan,
"Frexit" is brief and quick.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 07:55 am
@McGentrix,
I, too, am leaning towards that one.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 08:25 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

What do you mean "we", white man?
0 Replies

saab

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:12 am
Frexit is best,
Fixit, the Finns will solve the problmes
Greecit, whom will smear whom?
Maxit - make it even bigger
Nexit - the Dutch refuse it

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:33 am
@tsarstepan,
saab

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:53 am
@tsarstepan,
Very good information... Very Happy Exclamation
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 03:51 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Like you didn't care what happened in Afghanistan prior to 9/11.

Americans not engaging with the rest of the World is a real problem. It allows your leaders to really take the piss, like use America's military to secure Iraqi oil for Cheney's pals in Halliburton based on a load of bullshit.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 03:57 pm
@izzythepush,
To be fair, The Fellowship of the Ring, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Britney Spears dancing with a snake were far more important.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 06:40 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

tsarstepan wrote:

Americans not engaging with the rest of the World is a real problem. It allows your leaders to really take the piss, like use America's military to secure Iraqi oil for Cheney's pals in Halliburton based on a load of bullshit.

Jackass? I wrote the thread in the first place. So, I kind of care enough to put in that much effort.

Quote:

It's nice to know that you think everyone has the president's ear and trust. When I was in high school, my communications with Ronald Reagan were plentiful and productive. He followed all our advice regarding the Soviet Union and their previous occupation of the land.

Oh... wait. I was in elementary school in 1979 and middle and high school at that time thereafter. I don't appreciate you dropping irrelevant nonsense onto my thread. Especially since I've been around a2k long enough for you to get my political leanings and my writing style.

I wrote...
tsarstepan wrote:

because admittedly, I am not an expert on the EU and would like those who are in the know to actually tell me why the EU's survival is key and important.

I've posted enough to indicate that I'm antiTrump and antiBrexit. If you can't add one plus one to figure I find the French leaving isn't going to be a good thing? #sigh
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 01:33 am
@tsarstepan,
That wasn't meant as an attack on you personally. I wasn't saying that the American people's lack of engagement with the outside World would be solved if just one American became more engaged.

My point remains, if more of the population cared what was being done in their name your leaders would tread more carefully.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 18 Apr, 2017 04:40 am
@tsarstepan,
1- Freckit.
2 - Yes!
3 - America should care Loosing a wing is not good. The potential economical gain might not be worth it.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Case For or Against a French Flavored Brexit?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:23:26