Those very rare cases when girls just want Sex

Beatris

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 07:06 am
Hello, everyone! Smile

I am going to explain shortly my situation:
More than a year ago I met a man. He spent several months trying to convince me to go on a date with him. From the very begining, I knew that he was not right for me but eventually I agreed. I didn't like anything else related with him except his appearence. So, there was no a second date. He wrote me everyday using social media and at some point in time he started talking to me about sex. I enjoyed our chats for months when I had free time. He litterary said to me a lot of times that he was a master in the bed and one day I decided to give him a chance to proove that. It was an amazing evening.. We continue communicating in the same way. He left ball in my hands, so I had to initiate our next meeting. When I invited him again after a month he accepted emediately and everything was great. I felt very nice with him and I just wanted something simple which included Amazing sex.

After his second visit in my home we hadn't seen each other for several days. While chatting he told me that I looked youger than I was and more exactly about 18 years old (I am 24). I answered him that he was not the only one who thought that I looked youger. (In fact, most people don’t believe me when I say what my age is.) Then he said something that annoyed me - "Well, I know. Every man wants a beautiful girl who doesn't spend a lot of money". I blocked him and didn't answer his calls almost two days. Then he called me from another number and asked me what the problem was. I answered him some very stupid things - I told him that I realized that the pleasure he had with me didn't cost to him any financial expenses (like presents, paying bills, going to the theatre etc. and I hope that he understood that I meant those things) as well as that I didn't care about that fact because it was only sex to me. We talked about 20 min and then I made my second mistake – I invited him to come in my home in the same evening. He said that if he could he would call me. I said not to do so and closed the phone. Almost immediately, he wrote me a text message saying that I hadn’t understood him correctly about what he had said - “Every man wants a beautiful girl who doesn't spend a lot of money”. He said he meant our first date when he paid the bill and it was not a big one (is this a good thing according to you?) Then, my next mistake – I answered to his text message that I realized that every man wants to be on his place, and there was no need for him to inform me. I also stated that I would prefer to accept some of the sure invitations that I generally received from other men to the possibility of waiting for him to confirm if he was going to come or not (I thought in fact he had other plans for that evening).

Now, I haven’t heard from him for four days. I think that what he meant saying that I look younger was actually not my face but my behavior.

In some strange way, I care for him and I am scared that he has put the end of your "“relationship”". I do miss him and want to fix what happened but I don’t want to put myself in an uncomfortable situation.

What is your general opinion about my story? How do you think he is probably feeling about me? How do you think he would react if I send him a text massage?

A lot of thanks to those of you who read my post and gave me from their time!
I would be very grateful if you express your opinions!

tibbleinparadise

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 08:51 am
@Beatris,
If you are just wanting sex then it shouldn't bother you if he can't come over or whatever. You want sex, you let him know, he'll either be there or not. His views on dating and whatnot should be of no real importance.

However, it sounds like you are wanting more than just sex. I'd sort through those feelings THEN let him know where you stand so he can act accordingly.

I would also say that it is an accurate generalization that most guys like women that don't demand a lot of financial resources. I don't mind spending money on a fun time out WHEN I have the resources to do so, but it's nice when it isn't expected all the time. I feel that is the point he was trying to make (and compliment to you), but maybe just didn't articulate it very well.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2017 04:52 am
If the basis of your relationship was sex, then keep it that way. That's what he understands it to be.

Now you have moved into the part where you want a real relationship and he is showing his real character. Mainly that he is immature and probably cheap.

Find yourself a man who you actually admire and then have good sex.

You just went after all this backwards and you seem surprised!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Those very rare cases when girls just want Sex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 04:12:16