Advise

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 06:10 am
Hi, not sure what forum I should use but I have a question to ask which I need a answer.
My wife and I are currently separated due to my infidelities, we have been separated 3 months now, she says she wants time and space to decide on our way forward which I understand
I have recently found out she is sleeping and seeing another guy, she doesn't know that I know, do I confront her about it or do I go to the guy whom she is seeing and confront him. If anyone has some advise it will be great. Thanks

blatham

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 06:25 am
@steve2017,
"Confront"? Not sure what you mean by that but you probably can't really come in with any sense of her acting improperly given your own history. Do NOT approach the other male, that would be a great recipe for trouble. If you think she ought to be informed that you know about the relationship, send her a polite, non-threatening and forgiving note.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:01 am
@steve2017,
You're separated. That means she can do that.
0 Replies

steve2017

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:16 am
Yes we are separated not divorced we are supposed to working things out according to her but 2 months into our separation she is already in another mans bed , I am willing to overlook it as I wasn't exactly fair either but I'm just unsure as to how to react as I desperately want to get back together with her
Ragman

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 07:51 am
oh what a tangled web we weave...
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 08:09 am
@steve2017,
Steve, Maybe this is her way of working it out. Leave her to figure things out. Since you were the one who screwed up, you have to accept the consequences. You two are "supposed" to be working things out. There's no guarantee she will be able to get over what you did. just do your part and let her do hers. I hope it works out for you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Advise
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 12:33:45