Who will replace Sean Sphincter?

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:06 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Good one. But really, do you know of Someone with even a negligible chance of being selected?

This one is a hard one. White House press secretary isn't usually on my fantasy political radar.

Sean Spicer, though an abject failure as the White House press secretary and former communications director for President Donald Trump, as well as a terrible human being, held many positions politically.

But, I'll suggest someone from the Fox News division could step up. Someone with absolutely no political experience. Seems that would be more consistent with Trump's short history of nominations for his administration.

I'm calling it. Former NPR senior national correspondent and news analyst, Juan Williams will be the next White House press secretary.
snood

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:09 pm
@tsarstepan,
Oooh, I like that one. Check off the 'diversity' box without sacrificing any rightwing idiocy. Nice.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 12:07 pm
@snood,
If Sean Spicer gets replaced, Saturday Night Live (SNL) would lose so much raw comedy material. For comedians, Spicer is the gift that keeps on giving.
snood

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 12:14 pm
@Real Music,
I know, right? It's amazing that this is the best guy Trump could think of for press secretary. He always struck me as a not overly bright windbag when he used to appear on the cable news shows.

I'm thinking Ari Fleischer as replacement, nowadays.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 01:01 pm
@snood,
I'd have to swear off television if Ari Fleischer was spokesman. The last time his smug visage was behind the podium I wound up screaming at the screen and scaring the bejesus out of the dogs.
snood

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 01:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Funny. How's that gut of yours?
glitterbag

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 02:01 pm
@snood,
A little better tonight, ill send you a PM. I've got to put some weight back on, I've dropped about 25 pounds and my clothes are starting to hang on me. When your jeans start to sag its damned uncomfortable.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 05:06 am
@snood,
Charles Krauthammer. You heard it here first. He has a lot of making up to do for leaving the Trump camp and becoming a critic. Hes George Munster with an actual uninfected brain.
farmerman

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 05:17 am
@farmerman,
If its Ephstyn he would be another short timer. His anger management problems would make him a great target for press corp "bets on who could rile the guy"
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 11:22 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Charles Krauthammer. You heard it here first. He has a lot of making up to do for leaving the Trump camp and becoming a critic. Hes George Munster with an actual uninfected brain.

I had to Google his name because I was unfamiliar with him. Threw up in my mouth a little as I hate this guy (often ridiculed by Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, and now Trevor Noah amongst other late night news satirists like Jon Oliver, etc...).
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 12:54 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:
Steven Miller

or Steve Miller, imagine every press conference starting with Living in the USA

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 08:34 pm
This thread needs some balance. I've invited guijohn, layman and georgeob1.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:45:32