Dolores Park, San Francisco, by a writer I like.

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2017 08:19 pm
Link -
http://www.sfexaminer.com/dolores-park-bros-ruiners-many-things/

Lead -
Last weekend was gorgeous. The sun was out, the weather was warm and people were showing all kinds of skin that probably hadn’t seen the outside of an apartment in months. After a long winter of rain, it was time to frolic …

Predictably, Dolores Park was packed to the gills with revelers who were drinking, smoking, picnicking and boogying. Unfortunately, just as predictably, these sun-worshipers also turned the park into a goddamn garbage dump. According to the Chronicle, there was enough litter left behind over the weekend to fill 460 trash bags.

More in the article. I agree with him re a bunch of it, if not all.

The writer is known as Broke Ass Stuart. He writes for SFExaminer.com; I've read him some years now.
Stuart Schuffman, aka Broke-Ass Stuart, is a travel writer, TV host and poet. Follow him at BrokeAssStuart.com. Broke-Ass City runs Thursdays in the San Francisco Examiner

```````
I should add I've been to Dolores Park a few times over the years, now quite long ago. I've also done small park design once in a while, so I get testy about trash.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 346 • Replies: 1
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2017 05:04 am
@ossobucotemp,
Broke Ass is a true bro.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dolores Park, San Francisco, by a writer I like.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:36:06