Why Quora Moderation has flagged this Answer?

JACK255

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 12:14 pm
They said it has bad formatting and grammar.
is it that bad?

here is the text:

First of all, you need to understand that contents that you are watching, reading or using has maintained by a host.

If the host or service provider got expired the website will also get down, and there will be no trace of that contents, which is unlikely going to happen.

Almost everything, if you write or upload anything online in a way it remains there. However, videos and images may not - if the website host removes it, or the website expires. Apply for writing as well.

Especially after introducing Way back machine a.k.a archive website. Excluding personal account, for privacy purpose.

However, a person should always remember that there is no privacy online, even your Google data is not secure.

For example, if Quora decide to close its website, there will be no trace of this answer, it's only available as long as their server is online and the company is there.

It's a whole subject, I feel like I haven't covered all, but I tried to give you a glimpse of it.

ehBeth

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 12:30 pm
@JACK255,
That definitely isn't up to Quora's posting standards. I don't watch their formatting closely, but what you've posted has too many grammatical errors to meet Quora's requirements.

Start reworking it sentence by sentence and then resubmit it.

__

Start by correcting the first sentence.

First of all, you need to understand that contents that you are watching, reading or using has maintained by a host.
JACK255

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 12:36 pm
@ehBeth,
You mean to say "which you're watching."
Actually, I am upset right now, I am not getting it, I write a lot, but still it's a foreign language for me, how bad it is? Out of 100.
centrox

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 12:56 pm
@JACK255,
JACK255 wrote:
You mean to say "which you're watching."

No she doesn't. Your English, as shown in your first post, is very poor. 20/100 max.

JACK255

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 01:03 pm
@centrox,
If you don't mind, will you show me the mistakes I have made there are
izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 01:03 pm
@JACK255,
That's no better. Even your thread title is wrong. It should be Why has Quora Moderation flagged this Answer?

Why Quora Moderation has flagged this Answer would be the reason why they've flagged it.

You need to do some serious work on basic grammar regardless of whether English is your first or second language. I hope it's your second because pointing out all the errors in the above script would take a very long time.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 01:04 pm
@JACK255,
Will you be paying Centrox, because what you're asking would take a lot of time and effort?
JACK255

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 01:08 pm
@izzythepush,
I really appreciate all of your help. Thanks
ehBeth

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 01:10 pm
@JACK255,
JACK255 wrote:

If the host or service provider got expired
wrong

JACK255 wrote:
the website will also get down,
wrong

JACK255 wrote:
and there will be no trace of that contents,
wrong

JACK255 wrote:
which is unlikely going to happen.
could work if the context is right

4 sentence fragments
3 are wrong
1 is possible

20/100 for that sentence

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 01:11 pm
@JACK255,
Start reworking your entry, one sentence at a time.
0 Replies

JACK255

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 01:12 pm
Thanks...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 01:12 pm
@JACK255,
Seriously, get yourself an English teacher. I'm not saying that to be nasty. Your script isn't something with one or two errors that could be corrected in a friendly, (unpaid,) manner which is what the people on this site do, it's something that requires professional, (paid,) help.
0 Replies