In need of any kind of help. Very lost.

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 09:00 am
My gf and I have been hating for 2 years. I used to think we were very happy and nothing could get inbetween us. But about 6 months ago, I found out my girlfriend had done Coke.

( a little background is my mother was an addict and I've told her stories about me being 10 watching my mom snort stuff while driving and nodding out. But my girlfriend and I smoke regularly and trip every so often)

I was very confused when I found out she did coke & a little hurt, but
Not mad. Confused because I've never told her I didn't want her doing it I've just told her my history with it and hoped she understood and she used to tell me how much she hates coke and how she's tried it and doesn't like it, and hurt because she didn't understand.

Anyways when I found out she lied to me until she absolutely had to tell the truth. We lodge fought. I told her she was like my mom while in tears, but finally she got me to calm down and we were okay she promised not to do anything like that again.

Last week I found out she did it again I confronted her and she asked how I found out, I told her her search history. We fought again but again, we are okay. But I can't help but feel scared every time she hangs out with her friends that she's going to do coke. And now if I go to her history it's blank. I'm so lost and hurt.

jespah

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 09:16 am
@vconfuseda,
You get a blank search history because she's learned that you use it as a weapon against her.

You've got two choices.
1) Respect her privacy and trust her, even though she's proven to be untrustworthy or
2) Walk.

Actually, there's a third choice, which sucks, which is do some illegal spying, confront her, etc and have more screaming fights, which will end at the #2 choice anyway. And the #1 choice will eventually lead to the #2 choice, as well.

Why stay?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 10:04 am
People with different value systems don't last.

Your first sentence is a clue (Freudian slip?)

"My gf and I have been hating for 2 years.'

0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2017 10:23 am
@vconfuseda,
Leave.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » In need of any kind of help. Very lost.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:16:58