TD revisited once more still again

centrox

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 01:01 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
Meanwhile how can we manage to keep our method a secret..for a while anyhow till Mgmt wises up....

How could they not know about it? It's part of how the board is designed to work.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 01:09 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
you are the only person on here who doesn't know...
It's Alzie's
centrox

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 01:18 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
It's Alzie's

Every day must be filled with amazing discoveries... I guess that might not be altogether a bad thing.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 01:21 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
might not be altogether a bad thing
Not at all....

Though when you reach my age, Entro, I hope you don't
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 01:33 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
you are the only person on here who doesn't know what we're talking about
Then pray Cen why don't you tell me what we're talkin' 'bout

No, yes, seriously Cen, I'm gettin' the impression that nobody so far has the foggiest idea what my OP's about.

So if you -- or anyone -- would attempt to paraphrase my OP, then I'd know for sure

Thanks all

Maybe it's--as I said--Alzie's--tho now Im beginning to doubt it
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 03:21 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
how the board is designed to work
In valiant attempt to get back on track, Trox, I would suppose Mgmt by now to be absolutely infuriated by our discovery how it speeds things up to TD the New Topics, exactly how they're designed to work but apparently don't. Do you understand that's what we were takin' 'bout or is one of us in the wrong thread

Or is it really in some way my Alzie's

No foolin' Cent, I'm absolutely serious in every way,' no attempt at all to confuse anyone

Mebbe it's terms, or abbr's: I use 'Alzie's' referring to Alzheimer's, Mgmt to mean 'Management," or what you call 'board,' TD meaning Thumbs Down, with reference to the reddish symbol over to the left in the NT listing, 'NT," New Topics.

...or is it just that I oughta use more " '?' 's "?

Where'm'I goin' wrong.... ??
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 03:47 pm
@centrox,
Oh Cen and I should add maybe you misunderstand my references to 'what we have learned," although I'm reluctant to spell it out 'cause I was perfectly serious when I wondered why Mgmt doesn't shut us both down. So what do you imagine I meant....??

Honest again, Cen, I'm not kiddin' at all in any way whatever, I feel like runnin' 'round in continual circles every time

...tho if you been kiddin' me every time all along for days on end, I will understand....so were ya ??? ??

Possible of course you're an esl in which case my most profo apolos!!

...profound apolos

...Apologies

AH, 'gin, Trox, jus' kiddin' ali''l'
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 05:32 pm
Dale, I have not got the faintest idea what the hell you are talking about. I suspect you are 1. finally losing it 2. forgot your meds 3. trolling. Not sure which one.

You seem to think that the idea of thumbing-down a new topic so you don't see it any more, (using the means provided) is somehow subversive or naughty, when the truth it that the means to do this is a convenience provided to the membership by the management of the board, and not something that needs to be hidden.

dalehileman

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 06:23 pm
@centrox,
not got the faintest idea

Yet Cen, thanx but evidently you did understand what I was sayin' after all, congrats
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2017 07:51 pm
@centrox,
centrox wrote:

Dale, I have not got the faintest idea what the hell you are talking about. I suspect you are 1. finally losing it 2. forgot your meds 3. trolling. Not sure which one.

You seem to think that the idea of thumbing-down a new topic so you don't see it any more, (using the means provided) is somehow subversive or naughty, when the truth it that the means to do this is a convenience provided to the membership by the management of the board, and not something that needs to be hidden.

I think he's under the impression it goes hidden for everyone. But it only goes tabbed for the thumber.
centrox

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 12:55 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
I think he's under the impression it goes hidden for everyone. But it only goes tabbed for the thumber.

I think you may be right.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 12:12 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
But it only goes tabbed for the thumber
Aha !! Krump thank you !! If only somebody had said that in so few words a long time ago...... !!!

Now don't feel so guilty

Youall just wait 'til you're 86 and it starts to set in
Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 12:33 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
But it only goes tabbed for the thumber
Aha !! Krump thank you !! If only somebody had said that in so few words a long time ago...... !!!

Now don't feel so guilty

Youall just wait 'til you're 86 and it starts to set in

Dale if you just relaxed a bit and asked the question that you were confused about instead of rambling about some forum conspiracy between the mods and the software, I'm sure it would have been cleared up for you with less heart ache.

I had to wade through your insanity to finally guess that was the issue.

You are welcome but all you need to do next time is ask, "Hey could someone please explain to me how X works on the forum and it's effects?"

That will make you sound less crazy.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 12:40 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
if you just ...asked the question that you were confused about...
Thanks Krump but thot I had...

Quote:
your insanity
Not quite yet. Presentyly just oncoming Alzie's

Honest, no kiddin'

Quote:
sound less crazy
Not a chance but thanks again Rump

No offense Mp, just like to exacerbate the TAT

But kdrump why copy my entire posting, esp when it comes immediately after????

Seems so senseless....

But then I have a lil' TAT too I guess
dalehileman

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 12:42 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
I think you may be right
Oh he is
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 12:45 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
if you just ...asked the question that you were confused about...
Thanks Krump but thot I had...

Quote:
your insanity
Not quite yet. Presentyly just oncoming Alzie's

Honest, no kiddin'

Quote:
sound less crazy
Not a chance but thanks again Rump

No offense Mp, just like to exacerbate the TAT

Oh wow are you saying I'm a TAT? I'm SO honored. Centrox is going to be jealous!
dalehileman

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2017 01:12 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
Oh wow are you saying I'm a TAT?
No no Krump, mebbe that'n was your idea

But still, about copying someone's entire posting....

Quote:
Centrox is going to be jealous!
So ur accusing Cen....??
0 Replies