Yahoo email problems! PLEASE HELP!

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 02:07 pm
I went to get into my email the other day and the password was changed and when i went to get a new one all my info was changed as well. After getting no help from yahoo customer care what so ever they will no longer respond to me because my info doesn't match which is ironically my problem. Is there anything else i can do to get back into my account because i use it on a daily basis?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 769 • Replies: 6
No top replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2004 07:37 am
You could write into yahoo support stating your problem. Make sure to detail everything you remember that was in your account like email addy's, emails, pictures....anything so you can prove you're not lying. They then may giv it back...try it.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 08:51 pm
anyone else having trouble with yahoo mail tonight?
"cannot find server", or extremely slow finding it Mad
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 08:54 pm
No, but I had another little bout of Yahoo thinking a2k is spam the other day. I opened them all and checked the Not Spam selection, and that fixed it for now.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 08:57 pm
Erm, I have had Yahoo e-mail problems today as well.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:18 pm
Slow, but working.

I had those password problems at one time. After three attempts, she offered to send me a new password. I accepted, she sent one, and off I went. I think this will only work if you are using your own computer.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 09:20 pm
I've been trying to e-mail files way under the transfer limit, but when I got the 148 minutes message for transfer message, I just quit.
0 Replies