What if the Abrahamic religions are a conspiracy?

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 12:22 pm
What if society got it all wrong?

Have you ever thought of that possibility? Have you ever noticed that all the conspiracy websites on the internet point to Christianity/Islam/Judaism or other Abrahamic religions as the answer?

Isn't that odd, considering that those websites are built by so called free thinkers? Yet they all give the same answer; save your soul with the Holy Books because the world is gripped by a ''Satanic conspiracy''. Do you realize that they are promoting that which they say they don't want?

If we were are all Christians/Muslims/Jews, a one world government would be in place soon. Like the Vatican used to rule the West, just a little bigger than that. They are promoting that which they say they are against.

Are the people we see these days in politics good people? Most here will say no they are not, yet they most of them claim to belong to one of the three Abrahamic books. They oppose the rights of anyone different than them.

The Abrahamic books are full of violence, incest, and a God that hates everyone who doesn't believe in him so much that he will torment them forever. How is tormenting anyone forever a fair punishment for the short time we spend on earth? How is that a God of love?

I believe Abrahamic religion made a joke of God, turning love into hate, abuse into peace, and inverted everything. I am not a satanist like the person who posted this because I believe Satan is an Abrahamic concept too, but I find it odd to find so many defendants of conservative Abrahamic ideas on conspiracy forums.

Now I am not saying that evil is limited to Abrahamic religion, evil undeniably is part of the nature of man. It is found among practitioners of all religions.

But how are you so sure that the true word of God is in these books?

I have seen this pattern when I was looking for answers, and obviously started to think something was off. Free thinkers shouldn't all give the same answers, maybe this conspiracy is not Satanic at all; but in fact Abrahamic and patriarchal.

I have thought about this extensively.. I believe Satan is the true liberator of mankind, which is why he is demonized and put away as 'evil''. The ruling elite have no use for independent thinkers, they rather have ''sheep'' who flock to their ''sheperd'' or their holy book. Abrahamic faith promotes weakness, turning the other cheek to your tormentors and being a good slave.

The occult is a system one can work to empower oneself, and therefore no longer be a slave to the elite. The elite don't want us to realize we are all Gods, and want to keep this knowledge to themselves. The letters ''JHVH'' are nothing more but the four elements of the Jewish magical system. JHVH is a false deity, invented to keep the masses quiet.

Thankfully, the Church is globally losing power. Religion is becoming less popular, and more people are questioning mindless obedience. The age of Aquarius is coming, and soon the tables will be turned. More people will openly oppose religion then ever, and more people will find the truth. I look forward to the coming time.

Soon the true conspiracy will be known for all!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 728 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 12:51 pm
@Xocolatl,
Xocolatl wrote:

Have you ever thought of that possibility? Have you ever noticed that all the conspiracy websites on the internet point to Christianity/Islam/Judaism or other Abrahamic religions as the answer?

Isn't that odd, considering that those websites are built by so called free thinkers? Yet they all give the same answer; save your soul with the Holy Books because the world is gripped by a ''Satanic conspiracy''. Do you realize that they are promoting that which they say they don't want?

If we were are all Christians/Muslims/Jews, a one world government would be in place soon. Like the Vatican used to rule the West, just a little bigger than that. They are promoting that which they say they are against.

Are the people we see these days in politics good people? Most here will say no they are not, yet they most of them claim to belong to one of the three Abrahamic books. They oppose the rights of anyone different than them.

The Abrahamic books are full of violence, incest, and a God that hates everyone who doesn't believe in him so much that he will torment them forever. How is tormenting anyone forever a fair punishment for the short time we spend on earth? How is that a God of love?

I believe Abrahamic religion made a joke of God, turning love into hate, abuse into peace, and inverted everything. I am not a satanist like the person who posted this because I believe Satan is an Abrahamic concept too, but I find it odd to find so many defendants of conservative Abrahamic ideas on conspiracy forums.

Now I am not saying that evil is limited to Abrahamic religion, evil undeniably is part of the nature of man. It is found among practitioners of all religions.

But how are you so sure that the true word of God is in these books?

I have seen this pattern when I was looking for answers, and obviously started to think something was off. Free thinkers shouldn't all give the same answers, maybe this conspiracy is not Satanic at all; but in fact Abrahamic and patriarchal.

I have thought about this extensively.. I believe Satan is the true liberator of mankind, which is why he is demonized and put away as 'evil''. The ruling elite have no use for independent thinkers, they rather have ''sheep'' who flock to their ''sheperd'' or their holy book. Abrahamic faith promotes weakness, turning the other cheek to your tormentors and being a good slave.

The occult is a system one can work to empower oneself, and therefore no longer be a slave to the elite. The elite don't want us to realize we are all Gods, and want to keep this knowledge to themselves. The letters ''JHVH'' are nothing more but the four elements of the Jewish magical system. JHVH is a false deity, invented to keep the masses quiet.

Thankfully, the Church is globally losing power. Religion is becoming less popular, and more people are questioning mindless obedience. The age of Aquarius is coming, and soon the tables will be turned. More people will openly oppose religion then ever, and more people will find the truth. I look forward to the coming time.

Soon the true conspiracy will be known for all!

From a Mahayana perspective of Buddhism especially within Chinese Buddhism there is a idea that Asuras when reborn into the human state are bent on creating wars and aggressive philosophies or religions.

Its thought that especially Islam was developed under a reborn Asura who loved beheadings and pushing ideas to murder humans under the guise they were breaking gods wishes.

There is NOTHING noble or sagious about murdering another human, none. A god that would promote such behavior isn't worthy of being a god.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 03:29 pm
@Xocolatl,
Since JHVH and Satan are both concepts of the Abrahamic religions that you criticize and reject, why do chose one concept over the other within these religions? Why don't you just do away with both concepts and the religions all together?

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 05:35 pm
@Xocolatl,
I do not know if it was a conspiracy but it sure was a con job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7BHvN6rZZA

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Greatest I am

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 05:39 pm
@Xocolatl,
Xocolatl wrote:

It might be that the ancients got it wrong because of interference in the writings thanks to them adopting Josephus into the Royal Roman family. There is a good chance that he was a traitor to the Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJgvws0ZYUE

There was an awful lot of forgery and plagiarism in those days.

Regards
DL
0 Replies

Xocolatl

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 12:07 am
@InfraBlue,
I guess my post was not entirely clear about this.

I am not a Satanist, I just think that within the context of their mythology Satanism would make more sense than to become a Christian/Jew/or Muslim.

My personal beliefs align more with Buddhism than anything else, but they have little to do with the intention of this thread.

The intention of this thread is to discuss the Abrahamic religions as a conspiracy.
0 Replies

Xocolatl

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 12:10 am
@Krumple,
Thank you, I agree with most of your post.

I do not understand how people can promote a book that is so full of violence and call it love.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

This is what I am talking about.
0 Replies