Cant find 2 books

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 02:00 am
I'm looking for two books i read as a kid. One of them I can only give a description on what I remember. The first book was about a boy staying with his grandmas and at the end he wakes up and it was a dream and turns out he was a dog. Weird I know but I was a horror book I just can't remember the name. The next book just had a cover of a skeleton wearing a cap and it was about hide and seek I think. If anyone knows both or any of these books please let me know. I would like to read them again
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,018 • Replies: 3
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 04:56 am
@Seldom Pro,
Fluke by James Herbert may be it. James Herbert is a horror writer and this book is a departure from what he usually writes. The tag line is a dog who thinks he's a man or a man who thinks he's a dog.
centrox

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 06:34 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
James Herbert is a horror writer

James Herbert... one of the crappiest authors ever. A friend said of "The Fog" that it always falls open at the same place, like a Kays catalogue in a house where a teenage boy lives. Maybe all of his books are like that? He certainly has sold a lot of them.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 07:14 am
@centrox,
I haven't read any since I finished puberty, but I remember The Fog being passed around an entire class of 13 year olds, and by the time I got it, it was bit sticky and fell open at a couple of pages.
0 Replies