Cousin best friend

Jenny02

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 09:06 am
Hi all.
I have a cousin bro and I'm very close with him.We stayed in different countries.i had feelings for his best friend last year and I really like him.I will always stalk him in Facebook.but never talk to him once but only seen him once.Once he updated his status that he is in love and I was so sad.i cried.when I visit my cousin I told him that I like a guy but he has gf but never mention it is his fren.once he told he found a groom for me and he is same age as me and showed his pic.he was his another friend but I wasn't really interested.He kept talking about his friend.I told him that i liked his best fren coz he was pestering me to tell abt the guy i like.he said I m lucky not to have him as he is a playboy and not worth it.later I changed my mind and happy that nothing happen.After I went to my home,my bro send his other friend pic n told me he is coming in a show.I was curious to know abt him at this time.I saw his show and he was so cute.Soon I started to develop feelings for him and he is also my bro choice.I purposely asked. him who is the groom you chose for me that day.But he purposely never tell.They are searching groom for me in my house.But I only like him.and my bro never talk about him again.Did my bro juz played with me with his mate?was he serious?im really confused.im afraid his fren doesnt like me.i do not want to dissappoint again.And im afraid that i wil hurt my bro.Must i tell this to my bro?or juz leave it.But I really like him.He is definitely a nice guy and that could be the reason why my bro kept showing his pic only instead of his other mates.plzz help..

View best answer, chosen by Jenny02
jespah

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 09:37 am
@Jenny02,
You have far bigger fish to fry.

This guy won't give you the time of day. It's useless to declare your feelings at all. It's a crush. Let it go.

I would be a lot more concerned about the arranged marriage your family is trying to set you up with. Take your head out of the clouds and focus on that, as it will impact your life far more than a few crumbs from a guy who barely knows you exist.
Jenny02

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 11:11 am
@jespah,
Hi.thank you for the reply.he knows me well as my bro will always talk to him about me.he and my bro will always talk abt me..and sometimes i suspect he likes me and ask indirectly abt me to my bro.but im confused.what i felt is that,lt its better to marry someone whom we noe.here my bro noes him very well coz its his close fren for years.If my family choose a groom for me,Its someone who is total stranger to everyone.N I have to say yes or no juz seeing by his photo and a 5 mins talk.Its the same thing I did by seeing my bro fren pic.i decided he wll be a good match for me.i sat and thought about it.i cant see any difference here when it come to an arrange marriage.Plus let me be frank.My patents aren't seeing a groom according to my specification.My mum is selfish.She will not see my happiness she would only see hers.honestly i cant trust her.my dad aren't like my mum.he loves me.But he will force me for every groom he come across without thinking. Becoz that is what happen when they search groom for my sis.he has no paitent.he would not derstand sometimes.snd the groom they chose for my sis is definitely not the best choice.thank you.
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 11:18 am
@Jenny02,
I understand an arranged marriage is often not so great. But this guy is no better. Other than looks, he has absolutely nothing to recommend him. You already said he's a player and you really have no idea how he feels about you at all.

As for your parents, talk to them. Explain that you want to be happy but also a good daughter. And that you will work with them to find a groom. That might help with your father's patience, and at the very least you will have tried.

Your other option, most likely, is to leave the country. My parents didn't arrange my marriage. There are a lot of parts of the world where marriages are not arranged and the parties are free to choose their own destinies.

Best of luck to you.
Jenny02

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 07:43 pm
@jespah,
Hi.What you said is exactly correct.arrange marriage is aren't easy.But like you said,I will talk to my parents and make them understand my situation 😊and I think you got me wrong.After my bro said his fren is a player,I forget abt him already and I never had such feelings for him.Now the prob is i like his another fren.This is the fren my bro said once he wanted me n his fren to marry.i wasnt interested in him as I liked his other playboy fren.later I really like his other fren. not based on looks only.He is a very nice guy and very hardworking n independent.my bro told abt him n he noes me well.they will always talk abt me.I noe abt him not deeply but roughly.this is the exact problem.I don't know if I must tell my bro abt the idea of marrying his own fren.And my bro is the one who brought me to this situation.if he never told abt this fren,I would not have develop any feelings for him.Thank you!
jespah

Reply Sun 26 Mar, 2017 10:17 am
@Jenny02,
Maybe get to know this second friend before you start considering marriage with him.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Cousin best friend
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:20:29